Im not fine (Lena)

'Lee.' You said, your voice cracking on the one syllable.
You watched as her head flew up and she winced at the movement.
'Hey babe. What's up?' She said, standing up slower than usual.
'Honey.' You rushed over to her and placed a hand on her arm before she fell over.
'I'm fine.' She said, even as she shifted her weight so it was mainly on you.
'Lena...' You knew when to push and when to let her figure it out.
You stood in silence for a few seconds, her eyes screwed shut.
You gently placed your thumb on her forehead and smoothed over the lines on it.
'Okay. I'm not fine.' She whispered, almost scared to say it.
'What hurts?' You said, pulling her softly into your arms so as not to jolt her fragile frame.
'Everything. Especially my head.' She rubbed her face into your chest and pressed her head onto the dip between your breasts.
'Hmm. Come on. You are done with work today.' You said, waiting for her to get comfortable enough to leave your arms.
'But-'
'Nope. I'm taking you home.' You said with a stern tone, a facade for the worry underneath.
'Okay.' She gave up and you grabbed her stuff and you slowly made your way to the car outside the L-Corp building.
Lena failed to mention that you called your house 'home'. She hasn't really lived in her apartment for a month.
You thought about the key sitting in your drawer and decided as soon as Lena was better, you'd ask her to move in.
'Come on.' You said, practically dragging her up the stairs and to your bedroom.
You gave her medicine, and water and got her comfortable before situating yourself next to her on the bed.
You carded your fingers through her hair whilst finished your work, watching out of the corner of your eye as she fell asleep.
When she woke up hours later, she thanked you.
'What for?' You murmured.
'Letting me show weakness.'