THREE

!REVISED!

Just so you know, bold in the middle means note. I just wanna point it out since I don't wanna write "I wrote a note" too much in a chapter

On to the story

"So does that mean if you tell me to be smart, I will be?" Kaminari's eyes seemed to sparkle at the new information

It is lunch time, and I'm sitting with Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Baku- Ok, nevermind. The bakusquad. I'm sitting with the Baku squad. At peast that's what Mina calls themselves.

I'm here for one and other reasons. One of them being Kirishima. He convinced me to sit with him and his friends at lunch, and since I don't have any close friends yet, I agreed.

But, when I agreed, I thought we were going to have a normal conversation like normal people, but no.

They just have bizarre questions that I myself am not sure if I know the answer.

I swallowed my cold soba as I looked at him with a 'really' expression on my face. "Syake.."

"Well can you?!" He urged, leaning forward as I scooted myself back.

"That's just stupid dunce face. Even for you." Bakugo scoffed, but you know what? I agree, it is stupid "What? Can't I be smart too? You can't be the only smart one in our squad Kacchan.."

"Smartness is earned from studying, not given from birth." He scowled at his friend "AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"I'm just curious." He pouted. I sighed, feeling bad. I grabbed my notepad, writing something, or more specifically his answer and gave it to him.

I can't make you smart, I can however make you focus on your studies more, and have a better understanding

"In the end I'll still have to study, huh.." He visibly deflated, looking like a lost puppy, I almost cooed at the sight.

"What, do you expect to be smart instantly? That's not how it works, genius." Kaminari pouted "That's mean, I almost didn't pass last year you know. Plus, being short circuited everytime I use my quirk mess with my brain."

"Tuna tuna." Then just don't study. "RIGHT? What use of it anyway, it's not like I'm going to be a scientist or something."

"At least know the basics dunce face, you don't even know simple algebra." Kirishima stiffled a laugh, I rolled my eyes and just watch, eating my cold soba. "You too, shitty hair."

Kirishima stiffened, he looked at Bakugo and whined "What do I have to do with this?"

"You laughed at him but you're not much better aren't you? Remember how you can't sort your knows and nows? Or your there and theirs. Or your-"