character sketch🐝

🎄🎠🎄

Heaven organic corporation Ltd:

This is the world largest organic corporation ltd. This firm is on top 10 in private sector organisations. It was started by four orphans who were best friends.

They initiated the firm by doing farming. Instead of using inorganic they used only organic fertilizers while farming and started selling the organic products first in the Indian market and it gave a massive profits to them and after that they also began to export the products to all countries and got their firm slowly flourishing all over the world.

Not only that they also spread their wings in various businesses and now they were in the top five among the billionaires in the entire world..

Amith Singhania:

He is the head of the family and chairman of heaven corporation. He is tough and a conservative person. A loving husband to his wife Akshitha and a caring father to his son veer.Treats his younger brother's daughter as his own. Best friend of Ram and Raj.

Mrs.Akshita Singhania:

A gorgeous lady famous for jewelry designer, designs various ornaments with different metals and has her own jewelry firm. A caring wife to Amith and a dotting mother to her son veer. She loves zoya more than her own son.

Raj dixith:

A cocky CFO of heaven corporation ltd. He loves to cherish his wife Anjali and likes her craziness. A strict father to his son. Likes to pampers hani & zoya.

Mrs.Anjali Dixith:

A pretty women who likes to make handicrafts and has her own company. She likes to annoy and do pranks on her husband Raj. She is a crazy woman and enjoys torturing her husband with her craziness.

Ram khurana:

A charming CEO of heaven corporation Ltd. He is a honest nd jovial person. He is head over heels for his wife. Behaves like a teenager. A loving father to their childrens and find of zoya.

Mrs.priya khurana:

An elegant lady who is well known for a florist and has her own boutique. She is shy and a soft spoken person. A loving wife of Ram. Adores zoya and wants zoya as her daughter in law.

Mr&Mrs.Mayank and Maya Singhania:

Younger brother of Amith and Parents of zoya. Mayank is a prominent business man and also passionate for music. Maya is a famous artist and loves to paint. Both died in an accident.

Frigate business empire:🐯

It's a bussiness empire build by two best friends with their hardwork. These two people rule the entire world with their snap of fingers. They deal with each and every field and owns several businesses. Each and every firm is under their control except heaven corporation limited. They tried to touch it, but their fathers protected their firm with their genius brain before hand. So they didn't touch that organisation and these two are the number one billionaires in the world.

These two didn't stop their wings and entered the mafia's den to stop illegal activities and successed in that too and now they were the dons of mafia and only do legal activities.

Abhimanyu khurana:

A powerful young handsome chairman of frigate business empire owns every thing in the world and king of mafia world too. Works like a robot and doesn't has time to enjoy his life. A cold hearted son of Ram and priya khurana.loves his family more than anything.

Veer Singhania:

An optimistic president of frigate business empire. Son of Amith and Akshitha Singhania. A caring and over protective brother to his little sister zoya. Best friend of Abhi. He knows Abhi in and out.

Kunal dixith:

A stern CEO of heaven business empire. He is elder than Abhimanyu & veer. A complete extrovert. Son of Raj and Anjali. He treats zoya and haniya as his own sisters. He is married to misti Agarwal.

Zoya Singhania:

A beautiful, petite and vivacious girl with demure and kind hearted personality. She is doing masters in business administration. Daughter of Mayank nd Maya Singhania. Her parents died in an accident. She loves music and painting.

Haniya khurana:

A social butterfly who is completeing interior designing course. She is a hot,sexy and a funny girl. She is younger daughter of Ram and Priya khurana.

Misti Agarwal:

A stunning fashion designer having her own botique with a straight forward and witty attitude. She is the daughter of suraj and Noor Agarwal. Married to her best friend Kunal dixith.

                    ***💕***