𝐬 𝐢 𝐱

The next morning, Madelyn woke up alone

The next morning, Madelyn woke up alone. Nathaniel had left her a note saying he went back home and that he will see her at school. She woke up early and spent some minutes laying on her back, daydreaming. The past few days were unbelievable. First, she moved to Forks. She met some great people, who appeared to be vampires. Then she discovered she was a wolf shapeshifter and imprinted on her teacher. He was her soulmate now, and forever. 

She didn't know how to react to the fact that she was immortal if she continued to shapeshift. She will never grow old, but everyone around her will, except the Cullens and the pack, if they decided it. 

She would lose her dad, her mom and Phil. And Bella. She didn't have the greatest relationship with Bella, but they grew up together. They had a sisterly bond that was now shattered, but she still had hope that her sister will get over whatever issue they had. 

Since they entered high school, Bella seemed to get jealous of her older sister. While Bella was awkward and kind of plain, Madelyn was selfless and had a kind heart. The younger Swan developed an envious personality toward her. She craved for the attention Madelyn got, craved for her looks, craved for everything she got to be honest. 

While Madelyn went downstairs to eat, Bella was taking a shower, thinking about the Cullens. 

She had to find a way to find what they were hiding. She knew for sure that Madelyn knew, why would extremely good-looking people would talk to her sister, when they didn't even look at anyone else? Madelyn must be threatening them for her to not expose their secret.

When Bella will have found what they were hiding, they could get rid of her older sister and the Cullens would be hers. When Edward came back, they had talked, he saved her from getting killed and she was sure that he had feelings for her. Why would anyone like Madelyn more when they had Bella? 

In her own eyes, Bella had the loveliest personality while Madelyn was a fake attention seeking girl. The rest of the Cullen family would eventually open their eyes and follow their youngest sibling/child. Today, the juniors were going to a field trip and she will try to get some answers from her future boyfriend.

Rushing past her older sister, Bella wrinkled her nose at her. If the Cullens did like her, she couldn't understand what they were finding in her. Bella was obviously the better sister. 

Madelyn, oblivious to her sister's thoughts, got to the bathroom to prepare herself. She went back to her room to get dressed.