𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲...

𓆙𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞n𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐧𓆙(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
26th 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
3:45pm✩

❥❥❥
"Well I actually moved over here when I was about eleven, but I guess I took the street life with me from New York" Lamar shrugged as we walked home today because he said he didn't mind walking me home and Nyia has to stay back after school so she wouldn't be able to drop me home.

"Do you like it better over there or over here?" I asked him out of curiosity and he chuckled.

"Over there, it's home." He shrugged and I nodded my head.

"Why did you end up moving anyways?" I asked him.

"A lot of shit was goin' on. I basically became a target and so did my family, they took my 6 year old sister, then my other older brother... that's when it was getting out of hand and we decided to move over here" he shrugged.

"Ya'll should've moved to where all the white folks was... to you know keep you out of trouble"I laughed and so did he.

"I guess we're finally here" he laughed as we both stood in my driveway.

"Thank you Lamar" I laughed as I gave him a hug and he buried his face in my neck and held onto my waist.

"Your welcome ma" he laughed as his hands roamed freely around to my ass but I quickly pushed him back because I was feeling uncomfortable.

"Aht aht stop it Lamar, your a little bit TOO excited "I laughed as I playfully punched him and he mugged me and I mugged him back.

"See I like a girl that can match my energy" he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"See you tomorrow"he laughed as he walked away.

I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey mom? Erm hey Justice" I said awkwardly as he on the living room couch looking a bit annoyed.

I've been avoiding all his calls and texts, Everything is just moving too fast and it's overwhelming.

"Hey baby, well justice you can go ahead to her room I guess" she laughed awkwardly and so did justice as he got up and held me by my wrist to go upstairs but his grip was quite firm, almost as if he was angry.

"Justice what the hell!" I shouted as I released from his grip and he mugged me.

"So you letting him hug you but I can't hold you by your fuckin' wrist?" He questioned referring to Lamar and I rolled my eyes, he's been saying a lot of remarks that make him look very insecure.

"You haven't picked up any of my texts, my calls... nothing! Did I do something wrong. If I did let's talk about it. On sum' grown folk shit Anthenia" he frowned.

"You never meant what you said at the party yesterday Justice, your not ready to be in a relationship and to be Frank neither am I. You was off a perc. It was the perc's taking Justice not you. " i laughed as I put down my school bag and kicked off my shoes.

"Means a lot comin' from someone who ain't Neva had a relationship" he shrugged and I laughed at his petty comment.

"Puh-leasee! You've only had one...uno.... so we're both on the same boat, all you do is hoe around. you just hated seeing me with other boys so you thought that saying that will make me yours but behind the scenes you would still be on your bullshit" I spat and he looked at me for a few seconds before laughing and shaking his head.

"Damn that's how you feel." he mumbled underneath his breath as he laid beside me on my bed resting his head on chest then wrapping his arms around, he's a whole big baby for real.

"Yes, that's how I feel justice. You said we talking on sum' grown folk shit so I'm being realistic here" I laughed.

"Have you eaten today?" I asked him as I played in his hair, gently rubbing his waves.

"Mhm" he hummed.

"Why do you always fall asleep so fast justice, I wanna talk and stuff and your sleeping" I laughed and he groaned shifting a little from his position.

"Because you give me warmth." he said in a raspy voice and I smiled.

"Okay Shakespeare I see you" I laughed and he lifted his head to mug me and I laughed.

"Kiss." He said sternly as he pouted his lips and I rolled my eyes before giving him one.

❥❥❥❥❥

6+ comments and 15 votes for next chapter 💗