The End.

(A/N): this chapter is so rushed, only bcs i literally COULD NOT think of anything else to write. so here i am, saying goodbye to my first story 😓. IM LITERALLY GONNA CRY OMGNDNS. i'm so sad i don't want it to end, but i cant let it continue because it would just be boring & annoying. + ik the ending is so corny pls. BUT i couldn't think of any way to end it so yeahhaah. & ik this chapter is so cliche dont judgegehsh

anyways i won't interrupt your reading! hope you enjoy the last chapter and i will see you in the next story. i love you all, and thank you so much for this much reads. you don't understand how much you mean to me, and i hope you all treat yourselves well, because you're the reason that i'm ok.

It was Valentine's Day and love was in the air. Cupid was floating around shooting his arrow into the hearts of young adults. And people were falling in love all over the country.

At least that's how Penelope explained it. You didn't really care for Valentine's Day too much. It was kind of overrated to you. But your opinion could be due to the fact that you never had a fancy, over the top Valentine's day.

But that could change... Since you did have something to tell Spencer and well, it seemed better to tell him sooner than later. And since it was Valentine's day, that meant that the timing was perfect.

"Hello, to all of my beautiful love birds!" Penelope exclaimed as she entered the room, that you were all ordered to be in. "The day full of love has finally come!" She dreamily sighed.

"And the time to receive your Valentines gifts has also come! So with that being said, I will now pass out all of your gifts-slash-cards." Her hands were filled to the brim with boxed chocolates and cards.

She had set up individual mailboxes for the team, so that if someone wanted to give you a card or gift then they could just put it in your mailbox. You and Spencer were prohibited from having a mailbox since you both were already a couple.

Sometimes it felt as though Penelope just thought of this place as one big high school.

She handed out everybody's cards and gifts. And one special one to you and Spencer, (from her, of course). She kind of felt bad since you both didn't get anything.

You laughed as you read the card she gave you. May your Valentine's be filled with love and kitten pictures.

You honestly expected nothing less from Penelope. She also gave you a box of chocolates, and some candy.

"Wow, I haven't seen this since elementary." You inspected the 'Fun Dip' laying in your hands.

"I know right! I know you like pixie sticks, so I thought why not? They're basically the same, right?"

How thoughtful of her. You shrugged and agreed. Yeah, they pretty much were.

"Now that we all have our gifts and candy, can we get back to work?" Hotch raised his brows

Everybody worked hard, trying to have at least some spare time on Valentine's Day. You especially. You couldn't wait to get home, with Spencer.

Spencer finished his paperwork early, so he offered to do some of yours. The day eventually ended early and you both turned your paperwork into Hotch.

"See you lovebirds tomorrow!" Morgan called out, winking as you looked back.

You winked back. He obviously didn't know the true intentions behind your wink, but he'd eventually find out too.