𝟬𝟱. 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸

"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕞"☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲

"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕞"
☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲

"No we agreed to give each other the summer, no text, no calls." Zero silently listened to the conversation from the backseat. They were talking about a girl named Allison, apparently she was Scott's ex. She sounded like someone he did not want to talk to.

"How do you know she won't be back in school then?" Stiles asked as Zero looked to out the window and saw to teenage girls. From the look on Stiles face, he had recognized them. Zero tuned out Scott's depressed rambling about Allison not coming back as he felt the air shift, it was bad shift. Something bad was here.

"Well i think she is, i'd say pretty definite, like one hundred percent." Stiles said gesturing towards the car next to them. Zero watched an awestruck look come across Scott's face and frowned, the girl smiling and laughing the car didn't look like an attempted serial killer.

"Oh my god." Scott freaked as soon as they made eye contact, Zero gave a confused look.

"Can you just drive? Please Stiles." Scott said shrinking down in his seat as Zero popped out his head and waved at the strawberry blond in the driver seat. She gave him a confused look, but waved back.

"It's a red light." Zero pointed out as Scott and Stiles ignored him, and began arguing over talking to the girls.

"Hi! Hey!" Stiles yelled out the window as Scott screamed for him to stop. Zero watched amused as they ran pass the read light, to get away from the boys.

"Nope, they probably didn't see us." Stile said as Zero laughed from the back seat. Stiles pulled off following the same street the girls were on.

"What're you doing?" Scott asked looking from Stiles then back to the car in front of them as if that would make a side street appear.

"I'm driving." Stiles said semi-sarcastically making Zero laugh from the backseat. He didn't really understand sarcasm, but Scott said it was a funny thing.

"We're right behind them." Scott said and he made the look in which Stiles calls 'puppy dog eyes' Zero thought it was cute.

"Okay, well do you see any turns?" Stiles asked and Zero again tuned out the conversation as the bad feeling crept into him again. He came back to reality when he went flying into front seat after Stiles stepped on the brakes.

"Stiles you could've hurt Zero." Scott scolded as Zero started to push himself to the back seat.

"It's okay not much hurts me." Zero said fixing his shirt. Scott watched as Zeros eyes flashed pink as he stared ahead.

"αγαπητός." Zero said as they watched a dear crash into Lydia's car window, it's hold head going threw. Stiles and Scott rushed to go help the girls as Zero took the time to come back from his haze. He got a really bad feeling, it was intense and almost painful.