Chapter 9

Jennie's POV:

I woke up around 9:30 am. I'm suspended so I get to sleep in and lay around the house all day. Pretty much they're rewarding me for getting into a fight, no school. I sat up and stretched. Leo was sleeping at the end of the bed.

Last night was amazing, then again all the days and nights I spend with Lisa are amazing. I finally kissed her and I don't know what I was so afraid of. It was amazing and passionate. I close my eyes and remember the feeling of her lips on mine. I can't wait to feel that feeling again.

There are no words to describe how she makes me feel. It's crazy. I think I'm really falling for her. Okay, I know I'm really falling for her. I've never felt this way about someone before, I've never looked at someone the way I look at her. I've never been so afraid of losing someone before.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a noise. I immediately freeze. Chitthip had to work a day shift today so I was home alone. I get up, grab my phone, and grab the closest thing to me, which happens to be perfume. Oh, great Jennie, what are you going to do? Spray them to death? Make them smell all nice and girly? Good strategy. Quietly, I sneak out of Lisa's room and into the hallway.

I hear a noise again, and it's coming from the kitchen. I am definitely not alone in this house.

"WHOEVER YOU ARE I'M CALLING 911 AND I HAVE A WEAPON. SO I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE."

"BOOO!" Lisa screams before jumping out of the kitchen.

I scream and throw my phone and perfume in the air.

She starts bursting out laughing, while I pouted.

"It wasn't funny," I said still pouting.

"You're right. It wasn't funny. It was hilarious." She can't stop laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her.

She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry. It wasn't funny." She giggles.

I frown at her. "I almost had a heart attack."

"Will a kiss help?" She smiles.

"Maybe..."

She leans in and presses her lips against mine.

"Better?" She asks.

"A little. I need a few more."

She leans in and kisses me and I kiss her back.

"A few more, you're not off the hook yet!"

She kisses me and then kisses me again and again.

"Better now?" She smirks.

"One more." I leaned in and kiss her deeply.

She giggles again. "It was so adorable. Your weapon choice was perfume." She laughs. "Sooo adorable."

"Whoever you are I'm calling 911 and I have a weapon, so I suggest you leave." She mimics me.

I pouted again.

"Fine, fine. I'll stop." She kisses me again.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask her.

"I'm sick." She smirks.

"You look perfectly fine to me."

"Fine, you caught me. I just wanted to stay home and spend time with my baby."