Chapter 44 Windy Night

I didn't say this on here but I should. Thank you all for how much love you have gave this book. 83k reads is so crazy and huge amount. Also being number 1 on the #ninjago tag. Guys that is so amazing. Thank you so much. Thank you so much for putting up with my late updates and the grammar errors. Thank you.

"Are you guys coming over for the picture?" shouts Jay.

Glancing down at my gi that was now wet because of the fish, who splashed us right before we were about to take the picture. Kai and Lloyd rushed over next to us, Lloyd taking my left side.

"Okay, just a little further," Zane says, as the photographer takes a couple of steps back.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist, only one person that would do that. The blonde boy standing next to me. "Just a little further."

He took a couple more steps and fell right off the dock. Which he quickly laughed it off, and made feel better that he wasn't mad at us. "Now, who's going to know we caught this?"

I turn my head towards Lloyd, whose eyes were already on me with his little playful smirk. "That was so necessary, right?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"It was worth it," he pinches my side, making me wiggle a little as I felt water fall on me again. I couldn't help but laugh as Lloyd's hair went from fluffy to soaked in water. His hair wet falling sticking to his forehead was pretty hot, even if it was like he wasn't out of the shower or went for a swim. He looks amazing.

"That was payback," I throw a playful wink at him, as I began to follow the rest of the ninja.

I could feel my gi beginning to stick to my body, which was very uncomfortable. I wish I could change out of these clothes now and into something comfy. We have been out all day to work for the people and I could use it as a day off.

I untie the top part of my gi, slipping it off to see how soaked it was. Lucky I had another layer under this part or I would be soaked for the rest of the flight home.

"Hey, Y/n?"

I turned to see Lloyd, "Yeah, what's up?" He didn't respond as fast as he would, he was just starring off. It looked like he was looking at me, but I couldn't tell.

"Lloyd?" I place my hand on his shoulder, which seemed to get him out of the phase he was in. "Yeah, what?"

"You said hey, then used spaced out for a bit."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Y/n. I just... just was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere with me after we stop at Steep Wisdom?"

I just spaced out after that. 'Is Lloyd Garmadon like asking me out? No, maybe he just needs to go somewhere and wants me to go. But, what if he?'

"It's okay if you don't want to go."

"No, no, no! I want to go with you! I just was a little surprised, ya know?" I say, trying to think of any excuse I can to get out of saying 'because I think you're asking me on a date.'

"We can switch clothes when we get back. Uh... something casual will be fine," he states, reaching the edge of the dock. "You want to ride back with me?"

Hoping off Lloyd's dragon, I see Wu carrying a cardboard box. I couldn't see what was in it, but I could hope it was our new suits.

On the flyback here, my gi dried off along with Lloyd's. I trying my best not to hold onto Lloyd because our gi's were wet, but he didn't want me to fall off. So a majority of the fly I was required to hold onto him.

"I have work for you to do, ninja."

"Not even a hi, hello, how are you? Nice to see you saved the day, again!" wines Jay at Wu.