Eighty-five

"WHAT!?!". I screamed. "I'm right next to you Jimin, no need to scream". Xiumin says calmly. "Why are you so calm!?!". I yelled. "All we did was kiss Jimin damn... And I wanted too". Xiumin said. "If we had a quickie then your ass would have a heartattack". Xiumin said. "I...". I pinched my nose. "And what the hell took you so long?". Xiumin asked.

"Umm... Shit". I sighed. "I really can't lie". I said. "You're a good child". Xiumin said. "Taehyung kissed me". I told him. "And you came at me why?". Xiumin raises a brow. "He kissed me out of no where!". I yell. "So he forced his self on you?". Xiumin smiles. "Why are you smiling?". I ask. "I can kill him for rape". Xiumin says then starts laughing.

"H-he didn't...". "He raped your lips!". Xiumin yells. "Kiss rape is real! Stop the kiss rape!". Xiumin yells. "Where the fuck is my gun!?!". Xiumin starts looking through his bag. "Babe calm... Holy fuck! You have a gun!". I cried out. "That motherfucker isn't getting away with what he did to you". Xiumin said. "I will watch his body go cold".

"How was the kiss with Jin?". I changed the subject. "Not bad". Xiumin says. "He's a really good kisser and he knows how to use just the right amount of tongue". Xiumin said. "I... I didn't ask for that". I gagged. "You asked me how was the kiss and it only natural for me to make you uncomfortable with ALL of the nasty details". Xiumin smirks.

"You're supposed to be my best friend". I said. "It's my job to make you uncomfortable". Xiumin laughs. "Hate you". I groaned. "Despise you". Xiumin pinches my cheek. "Now since the brothers are gone and finished assaulting us... We can have a friend day". Xiumin said. "Yas Queen". I said. "How about we watch my drama?". I asked.

"Which is?". Xiumin asked. "The cost of love". I replied. "I watched that already". Xiumin said. "Didn't the ending piss you off?". I asked. "No... I'm team Jaeshin". Xiumin says and I glared at him. "What?". Xiumin said. "Wait... You're team Nasun?". Xiumin says in disgust. "That's right bitch". I said. "Oh you tasteless fool". Xiumin starts gathering his things.

"I'm ending the friendship contract today, I'll send for my things". Xiumin says. "Cool". I yawned. "Same time tomorrow?". Xiumin asked.

"For sure".