𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Uhm, hello, I guess?" Nari turned to the source of the voice. "My name is Jung Sua." The brown haired girl smiled at her. Nari didn't hesitate to return the smile.

The other three were still in a state of shock, but quickly snapped out of it when they heard Sua speak. "Your hair is so cool!" This time Nari turned to look at Chenle. "Oh, sorry, I'm Chenle. Nice to meet you, mystery girl." Nari giggled at his words.

"I'm Shin Nari, nice to meet you too." The girl had a bright smile on her face as she introduced herself.

Minju quickly got up and engulfed the girl in a hug. Pulling away, she introduced herself, "I'm Na Minju, but you can call me Min or whatever you feel comfortable with." Her smile was mirroring the girl in front of her's. Minju then looked beside her to Jisung who still hasn't said a word, but instead was looking at Nari in awe. "Oh, and this is Jisung. He's our baby." She cooed.

"Ya! I'm not a baby!" Jisung retaliated. Nari laughed as Minju continued to baby Jisung, but flinched when she heard a loud, high pitched sound. Now the four others were laughing at Nari.

"I'm sorry, Nari. That was just Chenle." Sua said between breaths. Nari nodded her head in understanding, giggling as she watched the four students laughing.

It took them quite a few minutes before they calmed down, and Nari was still standing next to their desks. "Lucky for you there's an empty desk right behind Chenle." Minju said, pointing behind the Chinese boy.

She quickly took her seat and tried to get comfortable in her new seat. When she was sure she was comfortable, she looked up to see four pairs of eyes staring right at her. Her eyes widened for a moment, but calmed down as she was readying herself for their interrogation. "So, Nari," There it was, the questions she always got whenever she would transfer to a new school. "Where are you from?" Minju asked.

Nari cleared her throat and then proceeded to answer, "I'm from all over the place, to be honest. But I was born in Bucheon."

The others let out soft aah's after her response. "Why'd you suddenly transfer here, though? It's been a while since the school year started." Nari chuckled at Jisung's question.

"My dad, he, uhm, changes jobs quite often. So, we're forced to move almost every year." She calmly answered, despite her nerves. Minju had an apologetic look on her face, but still smiles at her. "It's really not that bad. I get to meet a lot of new and interesting people. So, it's quite fun, honestly." Nari brightly smiled at them.

Chenle and Jisung both smiled at her too as they made eye contact. "Hey, Nari," Minju said, waiting for the girl to respond, "You want to hang out with us?" Nari's eyes widened, "Only if you want to, of course. Don't feel pressured, but know we're your friends from now on. That doesn't mean you can't like meet other people. If you didn't want to sit with us, that's completely fine too. Just do whatever works for you."

"I think she gets it, Ju." Chenle stated, laughing at Minju's rambling. The latter awkwardly smiled, then lightly hit Chenle's arm that was resting on his desk. 

The bell rang and the students who were still standing around
made their way to their seats. Quickly glancing around to make sure the teacher hasn't arrived yet, Nari called Minju. "I'd love to be friends with you guys."

»

"Are they always like this?" Nari asked, watching Minju, Chenle and Jisung. The trio was walking ahead of Nari and Sua and were now just teasing each other.

As soon as classes ended, Sua made her way to Nari and took the opportunity to link their arms. "Basically, they've been friends since literally forever." Sua said, now also watching their interaction.