Chapter 3

note: hiiii hope you are enjoying the book. Just wanted to let you know that my book won't exactly be following all the events in Fate: The Winx Saga, as my story is centered around Silvermist. But it will follow the general events. ANYWAYS ENJOY.

I make my way down the stairs into the courtyard that is seemingly buzzing with excitement and the life, of first-year students. I roll my eyes as I see all the chaos. Making my way down I stop in front of a pillar waiting to see a familiar face. Next to me stands a redhead who looked rather distressed, nervous, anxious.

"First-year?" I ask as she turns towards me putting away her phone.

"Uh yeah," she says quite nervously. She laughs after a couple of minutes taking in the surroundings.

"Don't worry it may be frightening at first but it will become familiar. So where did you come from?" I ask. Something about her seemed off, different to most fairies or Specialists.

"Um I'm from California," she says rubbing her hands. When she says the word California all of a sudden I stand up straight. No, she couldn't be.

"United States" I reply now, very eager to know who she is and learn more about her.

"Yeah, wait you know where that is?" she replies questioningly. Before I can reply or realize what I had just said, Sky comes over putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Silv, glad you showed up," he says smartly, smiling widely.

"Glad you changed your clothes, um Sky this is..." Suddenly realizing I didn't introduce myself I waited for her to reply.

"Bloom, nice to meet you and you are..." She says waiting for a reply.

"Silvermist and this is Sky," I say smiling at her. I now knew that whoever she was, she was different and in a good way. I needed something different, I needed to know if... Suddenly I spot a girl with headphones in the corner of another pillar.

"Um I think I see my friend I'll be back, Sky don't scare her," I say before walking towards the girl with headphones. I wrap my arms around her before she can turn around only to realize she wasn't Musa.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry I thought you were someone else, my bad," I say embarrassingly at who I presumed was a new student. How could I mix her up with Musa, she had brown hair Musa has black hair.

"That's fine, I'm Beatrix," She says rather confidently. I'm just happy she wasn't horrified by me.

"Silvermist. Well, I'm going to go look for that friend that I mistakenly thought was you, hope you enjoy your first day at Alfea" I say before walking off. Not before hearing her mutter the words oh I will in a strange mysterious way. Hmm, first year's.

I looked around the courtyard trying to see if Musa had arrived, but failed in finding her. I see Sky and Riven messing around so I make my way towards them.

"There she is little miss Silvermist" Riven says lifting me off the floor and spinning me around. I was fairly short compared to most of my friends standing at about 5'3. I laugh as he puts me down.

"So did you bring me any presents" I say winking so he knows what kind of presents I'm talking about.

"Of course you little minx I stocked up on all kinds of shit". I suddenly realize that Sky is still standing there rather awkwardly. So what do I do? I hug him. What the fuck.

"So I see you two have become rather close, you better not replace me Sky," Riven says pointing at him in a jokingly, attacking way. I let go of Sky all of the sudden realizing how awkward that was, yet comforting and warm. Before Sky can answer someone tackles me lifting me off the ground.