14.

Houston, Texas

Houston, Texas.
Wednesday.
November 24, 2021.
6:21 p.m.

Naamah Briar.

She stared at the message seeing Von was requesting that she picked him up from the airport, she was in disbelief that he actually came to another state to hear what she had to say. She was afraid to see how he'd react though. She quickly rushed to the exit of the mall, making her way to her car. Once she was inside she sped off the airport arriving in under 20 minutes. Naa parked her car near the curb and moments later Von entered the passenger seat, he had his beats around his neck and a Louis Vuitton beanie over his freshly twisted scalp. He looked over at her seeing she wasn't trying to look at him.

"You good?" He asked with a sly smile sparking up a conversation.

"Mhm," she hummed inhaling his scent feeling her body stiffen up as her spine began to ache.

Von laid his head against the headrest, then looked to her with his deep brown eyes once again, "gimme kiss," he spoke softer than usual.

Naamah finally looked at him, "I don't know where your lips been," she jokes truthfully trying not to kiss him. That would cause her to grow even more of an attachment to him and that's not what she wanted to do.

Von lifted her chin forcing her face to stay within in reach and he placed a kiss onto her lips gently.

Naa slowly pulled away with her eyes still shut, she slowly opened them looking forward feeling as if his lips were still lingering amongst her own. Von laughed at her actions shaking his head seeming quite amused by the affect he had on her, "you gone drive now?" He wondered.

"Shut up," she demanded putting the car in drive, pulling away from the curb.

On the way to her house, Von tried to keep a conversation going between the pair but Naa would only give him half ass responses or single worded ones. Her mind was focused on what she needed to tell him, it wasn't worried about anything else. "Von shut up for a minute," she stated looking at the road. He was surprised by her demand, "I'm tryna talk to you and catch up and you bein' a ass to a nigga." Once he realized she didn't plan to reply he sat back in his seat before he reached over, laying it back more allowing him to grow comfortable.

A few moments later she pulled up into the driveway, not seeing her mother's car in sight.

She cut the engine and got out, going up to the door unlocking it. Von trailed behind her holding onto his Louis duffel bag, looking down at his phone. He purposely bumped into her wanting a reaction. Naa kissed her teeth and turned looking at him with an annoyed expression before she pushed the door open, and entered the crisp house. She allowed Von to enter before she shut it, and turned the locks. "Where the room at?" He asked looking down at her short frame admiring it for a short moment.