Part 7. (Near Death)

-After Class-

I made my way to lunch with the others. I walked in an seen Tory for the first time in a while, she was sitting at a table filled with Cobra Kai's. I got nervous when Hawk placed his arm around me and lead us to a table. We sat down next to each other and he stared at me.

Hawk: You hungry? - He asked. I shook my head.

Hawk: You need to eat. - He said. I shook my head.

Y/n: I'm not going to die if I miss one meal. - I replied. He nodded. 

???: ANDERSON! - Someone yelled my last name. I snapped my head towards Tory noticing that she yelled for me. She threw me a piece of paper. I caught the paper and it read..

Meet me at your place after lunch

I put the note on the table and looked over at Tory to see her getting up and leaving. My nerves grew stronger. 

Hawk: What did it say? - Hawk asked me. 

Y/n: Nothing... it was blank. - I lied. He could tell I lied.

-After Lunch-

I grabbed my stuff and slowly headed out the doors. I walked all the way to my house to see no sign of Tory. I let out a breath of relief that is until she jumped out from behind my car and grabbed me, she shoved a cloth in my mouth the prevent me form screaming. I seen her nod and all of the other Cobra's came out from behind my car and started destroying it. I tried to tell them to stop but they wouldn't I seen Robby come out of the woods with his arms crossed.

Tory: Robby! Come here! - She yelled for him. He walked over to her and she handed him a pocket knife. My eyes grew big. She held me still.

Tory: Do it! Cut her throat! - She yelled. Robby grabbed the knife and placed it gently on my neck. I shook my head no. He gave me a sympathetic look. He mouthed sorry and was just about to cut my throat when someone knocked him out. Someone knocked Tory out too. I fell to the ground hitting my head on the concrete and passing out..