Chapter 53

MADISON POV
We were only spending two days in California. When we woke up we ordered room service, Kol didn't feel like leaving the hotel yet.

We went back to Disneyland this time we went around to the castle meeting all the different characters.

We left mid-day Uncle Kol said he had a surprise for me and Nick. We got lunch and headed back to the hotel changing out of our clothes into new ones.

"Where are we going?" Nick asked as we walked out to the car. The guy threw Kol the keys opening the door for us.

"You'll see." He told us and we rolled our eyes and played with our Bop-Its.

30 minutes later we're still in the car and it's nighttime. "Are we there yet?" I groaned "Almost here put these on." He gave us blindfolds.

We looked at each other debating whether or not to put them on. "Go on." Uncle Kol said, we sighed tying them around our heads.

Soon, the car came to a stop. "Alright come on." He helped us out of the car holding onto our hands.

It was loud here you could easily tell that a lot of people were here. "Where are we?" Nick asked.

"Somewhere." He told us which I almost barely heard because of the noise in here.

We could hear guitar and music playing. "Excuse us." I heard Uncle Kol say, and we stopped walking.

It got quiet "Alright take them off." He told us before we had the time too the place got quiet.

"She be my queen since we were sixteen." I froze hearing the voice. I ripped my blindfold off yelling seeing what's in front of me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Zayn Malik.....

Liam Payne......

Louis Tomlinson......

Niall Horan.........

"Harry Styles!"

Nick yelled...what everyone has that one celebrity crush that's their same gender.

Well I don't but most people do and Nick is one of those people.

"You are the best Uncle in the entire world and my favorite." I said still in shock "Yeah best brother ever...Don't tell Ty I said that." Nick said.

We smiled watching the boys sing.

"Everybody wanna steal my girl Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

Nick and I sing along with the crowd swaying with big smiles on our faces.

"Through the doors and past the guards (wow)
Just like she already owned it
I said, "can you give it back to me?"
She said, "never in your wildest dreams"
And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever"