𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏𝟏𝟎𝟖

𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 @𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 @𝐙𝐨𝐞𝐆𝟏𝟎𝟗 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, @𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐚𝟓𝟖𝟎 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, @𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰! 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭! :𝐃

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭! 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒??!! 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 :)))))

^ 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐚? ^

(𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 :𝐃𝐃𝐃)

 "𝐎𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞." Y/n declared, shaking her now numb hand a bit.

"That's a lot! Thank you!" Ghostbur thanked, as he wrapped his translucent arms around the girl.

She was a bit taken back at first, seeing as a ghost was actually able to touch her, but carefully hugged back, not knowing if she'd be able to touch him.

Turns out, she could.

Though he was a bit chilly, it was over all a pretty memorable experience.

"It's no problem, really." The girl said, slowly pulling away to a smiling ghost, and giving the book to him. "Do you wanna read it?"

"Maybe not yet..." The ghost faltered slightly, giving an apologetic smile.

"That's fine, take your time. Shoot- I really should be going now. I'm really late. I'll see you soon though!" Y/n rushed, waving a quick goodbye before bursting through the door.

Ghostbur gave a small smile and waved back, turning to his table, which lay the almost dead daisies. He floated over to it and sat on a chair, head resting on his crossed arms. 

The daisies did seem to be a little ruined, but he didn't care. 

Any gift he received was worth cherishing, no matter what it was.

Especially if it was from Y/n.

...

Trying not to trip over herself, Y/n quickly tried to dodge every tree and animal to get to work. She finally made her way home, and sprinted towards the storage room. Swiftly taking some oak planks and stairs, she shoved it into her backpack (Inventory). She was in charge of finishing up the paths. Charging back towards her door, the girl was met with a tall dude, with blue eyes who looked like he was about to burst out the door.

"Listen Tommy, I'm sorry. I got to-" Y/n started apologizing, but was cut off.

"Come on, Tubbo's hosting a meeting." Tommy interrupted, gesturing for her to follow him as he started running away. "You can save your excuses for later!"

"Hold on, a meeting? I haven't been notified of this." She spoke, running after her team mate.

"You probably would've if you weren't outside all morning. I think Fundy was going to come visit you, but since you weren't there, he left a paper or something. It was in your kitchen, he said where the flowers were." The blond informed, taking a sharp turn resulting in Y/n having to halt, and try to catch up.

"Are we there yet?"The girl whined, trying not to slow down. Running all the way from Ghostbur's house to here isn't exactly fun.

"Almost. For someone with a 'ton of agility', Wil- people would say, you sure are slow." He teased, catching himself from saying the word 'Wilbur'. He knew it was a pretty sensitive topic for her, and he has to admit, it was a sensitive topic for him too.

"Well excuse me!" Y/n mocked being gravely hurt, clutching her heart. "I didn't run like- 5 miles for you to insult me like that. Plus, my legs are a bit shorter then yours, if you haven't noticed. What are you, a giraffe?"

"You wish you were this tall. At least I'm not some dwarf." The blue eyed boy shot back.

"I'm 5'6 , thank you very much." The girl claimed, as they approached a crowds of L'manbergians.

"That's still pretty-" Tommy started, but was interrupted.

"There they are!" A voice called.

"Hi Tommy, and Y/n!" Tubbo greeted before clearing his throat. "Now, we can start the meeting. I've received many complaints that multiple of our items have been stolen. Therefore, I'll be sending numerous of our guards to go searching for the culprit. And if one of you are the delinquent, I kindly ask you to return the missing items."

Murmurs of approval rippled through the crowd, as some people looked a bit suspicious of their surroundings. Noticing this, the president quickly added.

"I'm sure none of you have done it, though. It was most probably a mob. Since we do not accept traitors in our nation."

The villagers looked a bit more trustful now, as some nodded in agreement.

"Now, you may all go back to your work." Tubbo dismissed, getting off his podium.

As the crowd dispersed, the president signaled for some guards to come, as well as Tommy and Y/n.

"As you all heard, I'm going to need a few of you to search around our land, and maybe interrogate a few of our.. our newer residents." He directed, as the guards gave a gruff nod and spread away, in companies of two. "And Tommy and Y/n, do you mind searching farther from L'manberg? There still is a high chance the mob decided to flee farther then expected."

"No problem." Tommy spoke proudly, doing a small salute and walking away leaving the girl to follow him.

She gave a small wave to the president, and ran after her team mate.

"Alright, we're going to be visiting the Dream SMP." The 16 year old proudly declared, a determined look on his face.

"Hold on, what?" The y/e/c eyed girl inquired, pulling on the boy's arm, causing him to stop.

"You heard me. We're going to the Dream SMP." He repeated, looking confused at her reaction.

"Tubbo didn't say that!" Y/n expressed.

"He said to search farther from L'manberg. And what's farther from L'manberg? The Dream SMP." The blond reasoned.

"Uh- I don't think we should go through that much trouble.." The girl mumbled, guilt piercing through her. Sure, she didn't steal anything. She never would. But she did know who did, and she didn't want Tommy, or her to come back severely injured.

"What do you mean? The culprit stole one of my books!" He exclaimed, starting to walk again.

"Well yeah, but-"

"Wait, are YOU the one who stole everything!?" The boy accused, stopping mid way to glare at her.

"What? NO! Of course not!" She objected, obviously extremely offended.

"Then why are you acting so suspicious?" Tommy interrogated, narrowing his eyes.

"Because- I- uh- Because.." Y/n stuttered, starting to fidget with her hands. "I.."

It's now or never.

"I may or may not know who the culprit is." She spat out, a sinking feeling in her gut.

𝐇𝐢!

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭!

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲! :𝐃