1.4

________________
ғᴏᴜʀ
________________

"this is too revealing, don't you guys think so?" minhee asked the boys, pulling the dress to cover her thighs

She was wearing a velvet short dress in a red wine color that is clearly revealing and barely covering her thighs.

Her long blonde curly hair flowing behind her back. San and Wooyoung helped her with putting a makeup on the girl.

The boys almost don't believe that it was Kim Minhee since she looks very different, in a good way.

Jongho sighed as he got up from the couch, reaching for his black leather jacket before wrapped it around the girl.

"that's the point" hongjoong shrugged.

"you will seduce him, get him drunk and got all information from his phone" hongjoong explained, staring blankly to the girl.

"it sounds easy but you need to be very careful with him, he's very dangerous" hongjoong expression darkened as he stared at the girl in a serious way.

"plus, you don't wanna be his next victim"

Minhee nodded her head before smiling reassuringly to Jongho who's worrying for her. "I'll be okay" minhee patted his shoulder.

"remember min, if he touch you and went overboard, kick him in his balls" wooyoung reminded, eyes widening a little, letting know how serious he is.

Minhee chuckled "you told me that, always"

San walked to her, helping her putting on her earpiece. "put this on him," san said, handing a small button. "we can detect his location after then" san continued.

Minhee nodded and held the button tightly in her hand. "try not to get hurt like other days" seonghwa sighed.

Minhee grinned, "okay mom"

'

Just like the plan they have planned together a few days ago, here she is, at the club, sitting with a drink in front of her, waiting for her target.

She used her fake id that mingi made for her only for the mission.

She clearly uncomfortable with all the attention she received once she stepped inside the club. It would be okay if they focus on her face.

But they focus on other things which she clearly knew, her body.

"why are they looking at me like that?" minhee whispered to the boys through her earpiece.

"because you're hot princess" san simply answered making the girl rolled her eyes. she scoffed as she heard the guy giggling through the earpiece.