1.5

________________
ғɪᴠᴇ
________________

________________ғɪᴠᴇ________________

No Kim Minhee. Wake up. Mama raised no bitch so wake up, you're not weak!

Minhee eyes fluttered opened as she saw Jiseok's back facing her, talking to his phone.

She is still there, laying on the dirty ground.

She groaned, grabbing her head fighting with her drunk self.

Her legs wobbling as she tried to stand. She looked around and seeing the stick he used to hit her. She slowly reached the stick, stepping to the guy who still unaware about her that just woke up.

"you took so long, baek jishit" she muttered making the guy snapped back to her.

"you-" she swung the stick hitting his face. he laid on the ground, groaning. "you little bitch" he hissed.

Minhee chuckled deeply.

"yes I'm that bitch" she said before swinging the stick again, hitting his head making the guy fainted.

She sighed heavily dropping the stick as she reached her pocket, pulling out the small button and placed it inside his pocket.

"we'll know your hideout soon" she smirked before walking away from the alley. She held her head, walking out from the alley.

She just lost her earpiece, all thanks to that jerk.

She groaned as she held the wall for support, stopping her tracks. "shit" she hissed, crouching down to the ground.

"miss? You okay?" she looked up, seeing a guy looking at her in concern.

"I don't know, you tell me" she scoffed before rolling her eyes. "let me help you miss!" he offered but she rejected him.

She shook her head repeatedly "I'm fine" she mumbled.

The guy frowned looking at the girl who's clearly not fine and she could pass out if she uses her energy more.

"you're not, it's okay I'll help you by treating your wound" he offered still wanting to help the poor girl.

"I need to go home" she exhaled. "I will send you home after that, I will only treat your wound, c'mon miss, your head is bleeding"

He said and before the girl could answered, he carried her in a bridal style, dragging her to his car.

"wait!" she stopped him.

"what if you're a kidnapper?" she asked, narrowing her eyes. The guy sighed
"really? you doubting me?"

Minhee shrugged "I mean, my mom told me to not talk to stranger" he chuckled opening the door of his car, placing her carefully on the car seat.