Chapter 4

"Urgh, I am never smoking again," I groan as I wake up from my lovely nap, remembering my embarrassment of what had just occurred.

"Yeah that sounds like a fairly good idea," Musa says as she takes off her headphones and moves from her chair to her bed sitting next to me.

"Was it that embarrassing?" I question not really making sense of what had happened. I remember walking and bumping into Sky and then... oh fuck. Yep it really was that bad.

"Yep. Now tell me how you have been. I've missed you so much." As she is speaking to me I see a young girl watching us as she moves plants around. Man, this room looks like the fricken amazon forest.

"Yeah I've been good ya know kinda boring summer, but happy you're finally here," I say hugging her once more.

"So are we going to the party tonight for the first-years?" I hear the girl say the one playing around with the plants. Earth fairy I'm assuming.

"Yes Terra and so is Silver here, isn't that right?" Musa says smugly to me. I roll my eyes nodding a yes. Don't get me wrong parties can be fun sometimes but when Jacob leaves me to go hang out with a girl, and Riven cannot be found, it means I have to socialize so I usually opt out or find a guy to hook up with which I later regret. This year is different. I have Musa who despite being a year younger than me and two grades below won't leave me. I think. Oh, and I have Sky, kind of.

"So you're Silvermist, sorry for eavesdropping it's just that, well you know your kind of famous around here," She says. She's rather cute but I hate the unwanted attention.

"Yep and you must be Terra," I say smiling at her.

"You know who I am wow that's amazing" she rambles on nervously.

"Yeah no, I just heard Musa call your name, but it's a cute name" I reply as she realizes I didn't actually know who she was.

"Wanna meet the rest of my roomies?" Musa asks as she pulls me out of the comfort of her bed.

"Not particularly but seeing as though you have removed me from your oh so wonderful bed, why not." I follow her into the room on the left of her bed. Musa's dorm is huge in comparison to mine but she also lives with 4 other people. I follow her in front of the room as she knocks on the door.

"What on earth do you want?" I see a blonde girl come out annoyed. I recognized her as the Princess but didn't particularly know her name or rather anything about her.

"Just wanted to say hi introduce you to my friend," Musa says rolling her eyes at the blonde.

"Oh Hi SIlvermist wow it's a great pleasure of meeting you I'm Stella," She says rather fakely and sarcastically as if it wasn't a pleasure meeting me. I mean who wouldn't wanna meet me am I right.

"Nice to meet" before I can finish my sentence she slams the door shut.

"Well she seems rather nice," I say to Musa in a sarcastic tone. She laughs at me leading me to the other side of the room to another door. I smile at Terra as she organizes her plants, to which she smiles back at. This time Musa doesn't bother knocking; she just opens the door and walks in.

"This is Bloom and Aisha," She says pointing at the redhead from this morning and another girl.

"Hey it's nice to see you again," Bloom says as she stops whatever she was writing and comes over giving me a hug.

"So you two have already met?" Musa questions looking between me and Bloom.

"Yeah we met this morning in the courtyard," Bloom says sitting on her bed.