Chapter 19: The Second Year might be worse

Josephines POV:

A year went by since I got accepted into the magic academy as a first year, and now with a year gone, I am now a second year student and the guys are in their in their 3rd year which means they're in there last years.

We get introduced to our new classes, which I'm happy about because Selina ain't in any of my classes, and even though not in all, Amy's in some of my classes.

I'm walking down the hall in a very happy mood and see Edgar.

I'm still weirded out by what he said last year and his confession. He's been flirting non-stop and has even made me flustered once or twice.

But all in all, he's still one of my lowest friends.

"Edgar. How's it going?" I said casually with a small smile

I just feel happy and energetic today.

"I'm well. But you look as beauty as ever love."

He comes close to me and hugs me.

"Edgar, don't-"

He let go of me, stepped back and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

It's not the first time! He's done this alot. I seriously wanna punch him but when I do,  I dodges and gives me another kiss. AND weirdly enough he calls me 'love'.

So in the end, I give up, one is better than two.

"Edgar, please stop kissing me on the cheek."

"No, because you will be mine soon."

"No I won't and stop calling me love."

"No can do love"

He kisses my cheek again and walks away. That flirt! I Sometimes wish he would go back to hating me. That'll be a-lot easier on me, but also a-lot easier for me to die.

I'm still full as anger as I walk in the opposite direction as him and head to class, I pass Luke on the way and greet him but he just looks at me with angry eyes and says something under his breath

Third Person Pov:

"Edgar don't-"

Edgar moves close to Josephine and kisses her on the cheek and walks away.

The two of them thought that they were along in the hall but actually there was a blonde boy standing just around the corner watching and listening.

Anger fumbles up in him and he himself is confused in why.

Josephine starts walking in the direction Luke was at, Luke starts walking and stares at Josephine with emotions he' not familiar with.

"And you say you're uncomfortable with people randomly kissing."

Luke mumbles.

He walks off leaving Josephine with confusion. She didn't hear a word he said and is confused in his unusual behaviour.

Josephines POV:

I'm completely confused. What the hell did he say? And what is with his attitude?

I walk down the hall while thinking of the scene just then between Luke and I, someone then taps on my shoulder and gives me a letter.

Hm? Who? A letter through a student?

I open the letter.

Dear Lady Josephine de Franzaie.

You have shown outstanding academic performance through out last in year in all your classes. This year, you will be attending the 3rd year Magic class since that is your Most exceeding class.