14-Clint

Vote, like comment

 "you will remember me

"you will remember me."

*Rosanna's POV*

I got home after a pretty average day. I got a call from Steve.
"Steve?" I asked. "Hey Zanny." He chuckled. I hate it when he calls me that, he knew it made me mad. "Shut up old man." I chuckled as well. "Wowww Zanna, you don't even seem the least bit excited to speak to me." He smiled.

"I would've been excited if u didn't call me Zanny, it's ugly." I said. "You liked it when you were younger." steve reasoned. "I'm not younger anymore, anyways, what's up?" I asked. He sighed and started ranting "They wanna take Buck, I don't want to hand him over. We're gonna do whatever it takes to keep him safe, it looks like we're gonna have to fight your father whilst doing that, I understand this might be difficult for you and I'm sorry but this is important-"

I interrupted him "I'm in." "I'm sorry?" He questioned.
"I'm in. I wanna keep Bucky safe too, I don't want him to be locked away. I'm in." I explained. "Thank you Rose...Thank you so much." He sighed with relief. I said goodbye and went downstairs.

I heard an explosion and me, Vision and Wanda went to check on it. "What is it?" Wanda asked. I sighed, knowing this had something to do with Bucky being hunted. "Stay here please." Vision ordered. "What are you supposing you're gonna do that is gonna help this-" I asked but got cut off because Vision had already left. "and he's gone." I sighed.

We felt something behind us but Wanda squeezed my hand as if she was telling me to stay still. She got ahold a knife with her mind until it stopped. "Guess I shoulda knocked." Clint smiled. "Clint? Oh my god," i sighed. What was he doing here? Thank god, we needed him but what the hell?!

I ran over and hugged him. "Hey Xanax, how you doing? You had a lil growth spurt? You've got so tall!" He laughed.
He called me Xanax sometimes because me and him thought 'Zanna' and 'Xanax' sounded similar. I laughed.
"I'm 5'5 Barton, I'm 5'5." I smiled.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Wanda began rushing over to him. "Disappointing my kids." Clint shot an arrow across the room. "I'm supposed to go waterskiing. Cap needs our help. Come on." He sighed.

We began to walk with him. We heard a voice "Clint!" It was vision. "You should not be here." Vision scolded. "Really? I retire for what, like five minutes and it all goes to shit." Clint responded. "Please consider the consequences of your actions." Vision explained.

"Okay they're considered." Clint replied. Vision started to be tased? or electrocuted? I don't know what it was. "Clint? Stop he's in pain. Stop." I scolded. This stuff was distressing to see, I didn't like seeing this, even if he was on the wrong side.

"What? So he can manipulate you into picking your dad's side and locking Barnes and Rogers away? No I don't think so kiddo, we gotta go." clint responded. He was right. As much as I hated seeing Vision like that. Clint was completely right. Me and Clint started to run but for some reason, Wanda stayed put. Me and Clint were confused.

"It's this way." clint told her. "I've caused enough problems." Wanda whispered whilst covering her hands with her sleeves. Clint sighed, running over to her. "You gotta help me Wanda. Look you wanna nope, you can go to high school with Zan." Clint smiled, looking over to me.

I smiled and waved in response. "You wanna make amends, you get off your ass." He explained. I ran over to him as I saw vision destroy what was hurting him. "Clint." I called pointing towards Vision. "Shit." Clint cursed. They began to fight. Clint was losing. It was horrible, what was Vision doing? I knew he cared about Wanda, why was he hurting Clint if he knew it would upset her?

"You can't overpower me Clint." Vision spat, whilst getting Clint in a headlock. "I know I can't...but they can." Clint groaned. Vision looked over at us. "Vision, that's enough let him go. Me and Zan are leaving." Wanda warned whilst creating a ball of light on her hands

"I can't let you." Vision whispered. I was starting to get bored and pissed off. With a swift of my hand I got Clint of the headlock and threw Vision on the floor. Clint was passed out. I sat with him because I didn't wanna hurt Vision anymore than I already did.

"Clint, Clint come on, wake up Barton, Cap needs us come on Barton." I whispered. "I'm sorry." Wanda apologised to Vision as she lifted him up and pushed him to the ground, breaking up the floor. "If you do this..." vision whispered in pain "they will never stop being afraid of you." He repeated.

"I can't control their fear, only my own." wanda explained as she threw him through the ground, he went through every floor and we couldn't see him. A badass. Wanda's a badass.
vision went through the ground, there was a huge hole in the floor but it didn't matter, this wasn't the priority, Bucky and Steve were. I got up "Wanda.. we need to go." I said in shock. Clint got up "come on. We got one more stop." Clint explained. We left.