036

Driving back to Levi's house, Skye and Levi crept into his house as his brother was upstairs asleep already and they didn't want Levi's parents to make a big fuss. Once successfully making it up the stairs, the two went to his room, quietly shutting the door behind them while still living a small crack.

Skye scanned Levi's room as she had never been in it before, looking at all of the posters and trophies scattered around. Levi was glad to have cleaned his room before leaving, mainly because he didn't want Skye finding his sketches in plain sight. One poster that caught her eye was an Avengers poster, which reminded her of memories with Nikki, aka times when things were innocent.

"An Avengers: Infinity War poster?" Skye furrowed her eyebrows, squinting in the dark to point out the poster on the wall. "Man, I remember dragging Nikki to the theater to see that and Endgame even though she didn't want to."

"I didn't know you liked Marvel," Levi said. I guess you could say he was marveled by the revelation.

"Are you gonna quiz me on stupid shit like what color socks Tony Stark wore in a certain scene cause I'm a girl?" Skye questioned.

"N-no." Levi stuttered.

"Thank god. Some guys always act like it's a crime for girls to be into comics." She rolled her eyes. If Skye had a dollar for every time some random incel beat her to death with insane questions to prove she was a "real fan" of comic book heroes, she would probably have a bathtub full of cash. Thankfully Levi wasn't like any of those guys, but he was definitely excited to hear about her interest.

"Well, I think it's cool." He replied.

"Nice." Skye softly grinned.

Followed with a bit of silence, Levi broke it by offering Skye an outfit to change in, all without being creepy about it, of course. "Uh, do you want to borrow my clothes to wear as pajamas or something? I'll wait outside and arrange a ride home for the gang while you do."

"Yeah, I guess." She shrugged. "Sleeping in jeans is like a sin."

"Okay, lemme just grab something for you." Levi offered, then walked over to his dresser to rummage through something suitable for Skye. No matter what he chose, it would be massive on her, so he just pulled out a pair of plaid pajama pants and a random t-shirt then asked if it would suffice. "This good?"

"Fine by me," Skye replied, then grabbed the pile of clothes from Levi's hands.

"I'll go out and shut the door." He said, looking away from Skye on his way out to ensure he wouldn't sneak a peek.

"Hey, Levi," Skye called on his way out, seeing Levi's eyes widen in confusion as he questioned what she had to say. "Thanks."

Levi merely smiled, then shut the door behind him as he exited the bedroom. He walked further down the hall to text and call the gang, offering them an Uber home on him. It was the least he could do considering he ditched them so suddenly, but once they realized the circumstances, the gang immediately forgave him and took his offer. Plus, they mentioned to not "do anything stupid like Hunter", which was a worthy piece of advice.

When Skye finished getting changed, she opened the door as a sign that she was done, giving Levi the okay to come back in. He stepped into the room, mid speaking to tell her everything was okay with the gang but stopped when he laid eyes on Skye in his pajamas. "Okay, the gang is all set for a ride home-"