Seokjin&Taehyung - PART 1

🍼little Taehyung

Seokjin loves being a daddy, but sometimes he is so exhausted. His little one is full of energy, Taehyung is like a bouncy ball full of energy. Seokjin fights every day to make Taehyung tired, otherwise he wouldn't be able to fall sleep. However, he isn't successful every night, sometimes Taehyung just pretends he is falling asleep and then Seokjin finds him playing on the carpet in his room.

Tonight Seokjin is lying in his bed and he clearly hears Taehyung doing something in his room. The man sighs and rubs his face. He is so tired, moreover, he needs to finish his latests screenplay. Seokjin is a screenplay writer, so it means he spends every day working at home. It is great, Seokjin can work and still can keep an eye on his little one. And Taehyung needs it really bad. He is very messy, loud and naughty - his daddy has his hands full. Seokjin is earning quite a lot of money, he can buy toys and pretty clothes for his baby boy and he has to admit it, he spoiled Taehyung. However, there is no way back from this point no matter how much he tries. Taehyung knows that he is the little emperor who thinks he can do whatever he wants and fights against Seokjin's attempts to discipline him.

The stupid rule about his bedtime is the worst one - who goes to bed at 21:00? Seokjin got up and goes to the door of Taehyung's room.

"Baby?"

The noises coming from the room abruptly stops and Seokjin opened the room.

"You know the rules. It is 2 in the morning so what should little boys like you do?"

Taehyung tries to act innocent and hopes that his huge puppy eyes will save him. Seokjin doesn't care, he gives Taehyung a stern glare and points on the bed.

"Lie down. Now."

Taehyung pouts, but doesn't fight. He climbs in the bed and Seokjin tucks him under a warm blanket. Seokjin kissed the top of his forehead and then goes back in his bedroom to catch up on sleep. The man is falling asleep, thinking that his baby boy is fast asleep in his bed. Taehyung slept for a few hours, but then woke up at 6 in the morning. His daddy is still asleep and Taehyung is quite hungry. He goes in the kitchen and opens the fridge. He could have cereals with milk .... or an ice cream sandwich. Taehyung smiles and grabs the ice cream. Now he should get a drink. In one cabinet are smoothie pouches ... but right next to the smoothies are a few cans of soda. Taehyung likes Coca-Cola so he takes one can and then remembers they also have Pringles and Cheetos. He likes chips so he takes a tube with Pringles and hurries in his room where he jumps on the bed and his small feast can start.

Seokjin woke up a while later and sighs. There is nothing better than a good sleep. His head feels full of ideas so he is sure that today he is going to finish the screenplay. Seokjin got up and goes to check his baby. He opens the door and finds Taehyung curled into a ball with the empty wrappers around him.

"Daddy, I am not feeling good."

Seokjin groaned and sat down on the bed. Of course, that his baby feels sick. He finished the whole tube of Pringles, a can of soda, an ice cream sandwich and all before 7 in the morning. Seokjin sighs and pats Taehyung's back.

"Daddy will take care of you. Don't worry, soon you will feel good again, but do you know why you feel sick?"

Seokjin raised an eyebrow and gives another stern glare to his little one.

"You feel sick because you didn't listen to your daddy. That's why you are sick, that's why you should always do what your daddy tells you to do."