Chap15

Zaid and Saad drive back to their Khan Mansion. The whole journey Saad was teasing Zaid like hell. Zaid sometimes would glare at him, or sometimes would blush. After reaching home, they went to their respective rooms. Zaid change into his night suit and was lying on the bed with a smile on his face and was in his dreamland with his love, his queen of heart.

Suddenly he heard Asad's voice which brought him back from his trance. Saad had a video call Asad and had already told Asad about Zaid and his love. But he did not mention Mahira and Zarin's name in his conversation. Saad brought his tab and knock on Zaid's room but he got no response so he just opens the door and walk-in.

A smile creeps on his face seeing Zaid grinning in his dreams with open eyes. He turns the tab to show Asad how Zaid is behaving and Asad smiles seeing his younger brother being a love-struck puppy.

Zaid came out of his trance on hearing Asad's voice. He wishes Zaid "Assalam walikum" which Zaid replied "Walikum Assalam." Asad asked the reason to Zaid for his grinning and he stammers little, "j.. ji.. bha... bhai who mai" Saad laugh rolling on Zaid's bed that how this mafia king has become a love-struck puppy.

Zaid glare at Saad but it was in vain as Asad too was laughing seeing his brother. Asad quickly control his laugh and said in a teasing tone "so mere bhai ko dulha kab banna hai" (so when my brother wishes to become groom) on which Zaid replied grinning "foran aap ke aane ke baad" (immediately after you arrive)

Saad started laughing again hearing his brother's reply. On which Zaid hit on the back of his head lightly and Asad chuckle at his behavior. Asad wishes his brother and blesses him for happiness and his love with many Duva's and after talking to both the brother he hangs up as he had a meeting to attend.

Saad continues to tease his brother a bit and Zaid would blush whenever Saad would address Zarin as bhabhi. Saad kissed Zaid on his forehead as a gesture of love and prayed a few Duva's for him and was about to leave but Zaid hold his hand and turn him and hugged him, saying thanks for all his ideas and support for what he was giving to him. Saad nobs with a smile and finally left for his room to sleep.

******************************

10 days have passed. Zaid was worried about Mahira and Zarin as his bodyguard Varun told him that there is someone who followed Mahira's car twice in these 10 days. Nobody knew about Zaid and Zarin except the only three brothers and he never wanted his enemies to know about both the ladies right now as they are not with them 24*7. So he made a point of their protection as his priority.

He sends his one more trusted bodyguard along with Varun that was Swami. Both of them were supposed to report him once Mahira drove for their work along with Zarin from the parking lot of their building and follow them till they come back home, which both the men do.

Today Mahira was in no mood to go to the Khan Industry as Zarin was not well. she had a temperature and Mahira wanted to be with her. Varun called up Zaid informing him that it was 12 but still Mahira nor Zarin had left the house.

Zaid told them to wait over there and give him the update if any movement is there. Zaid too got confused as to what happened why they never left their house for work as they normally leave by 9 in the morning so what happened today.

It was 2 in the afternoon when Mahira got a call from her employees saying that Zaid told them to stop work and will not allow them to do work till Mahira personally does not come as he wants to change the design right now. Mahira refused first but again his employees called her. She called up Zaid to talk but his phone was in silent mode as he was not picking it up so she called Saad and even his phone was in the silent mood as he too was not picking it up. They were in a very important meeting with Rudra Oberoi, Isha Mehra, and Abhinav Mehra.

Finally, Mahira left frustrated for the Khan Industry at 3 o'clock, that too when Zarin convenience her that she will manage herself and Mahira promising her that she will be back in an hour or two.

Mahira came out and enter the parking lot and started her car and reached Khan Industry in 20 minutes. She was driving fast as she wanted to go back as soon as possible back to her princess as she was always worried about her safety.

Varun and Swami too were calling Zaid but he was not picking up their calls also. Mahira stops her car in the parking lot and quickly came out with her mobile in her hand and taking long steps enter the lift and reached in front of Zaid's cabin.

She knocks and heard come in, she pushed open the door and went in. seeing her Zaid and Saad both stood up from their chair, they had just come into their cabin 10mins ago. Mahira was sweating and was breathing fast.

Zaid told her to sit but she refuses and cut him but saying, "happen Zaid why are you not allowing my workers to work. I told you I can't come today then why are being stubborn I could solve your problem tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Zaid looked at her confused as he never knew what Mahira was speaking. He asked with a confused face, "what happened, what did I do?"Mahira got confused and look at him quizzically.

Zaid understood that something is wrong but he never knew so he asked, "what happened Mahira can you please tell me." Maira told Saad and Zaid to check their phone and told them that she was trying to contact both.

Zaid removes his mobile from his pocket and saw he had 10 miss calls from Mahira and 8 miss calls from Varun and Saad to check his mobile indicating that he had 12 miss calls from Mahira and 6 miss calls from Swami.

Saad and Zaid both look towards Mahira and Zaid asked, "what happen can you please tell," Mahira told them that how she got a call you are not allowing them to do work. But when Zaid refuse that he never made any such comment Mahira frozen on her spot Mahira quickly replied in a panicked voice, "I have to go, Zarin, is alone and she has a fever and also her life is in danger" and just turns around but Zaid stops her saying "what, my love isn't well and her life is in dan...," but before Mahira could reply and Zaid to complete his statement Zaid's phone rang and what he heard was enough for him to slide the earth beneath his feet.

Swami told Zaid that somebody kidnapped Zarin from her house and now Varun and Swami are following them. Zaid looked at Mahira and Saad in panic and Saad kept his hand on Zaid's shoulder indicating to him to say what happened.

He cut the call and look into Mahira's eyes and said, "Mahira somebody...somebody kidnapped Zarin." Hearing this news Mahira stumble back and was about to fall on the floor as her knees went week but Saad quickly holds her from her shoulder and tears flow from her eyes.

She just opens the door and started running in the corridor followed by Zaid and Saad and reached her car.

Saad took the car keys from her hand as she was not in the condition to drive and Zaid made her sit in the backseat and he sat at the passenger seat followed by his bodyguard's car behind them.