Eighty-six

A few more days past and I haven't heard from the brothers or Xiu since the kiss incident. "Fuck it... I'm going out". I said and went to the door still in my PJs. "Pizza and PJs sounds good right now". I giggled and opened the door.

 I giggled and opened the door

"AHHHHH!!!". I screamed and fell on my ass. "Good to see you two Jimin". Mr. Gong chuckled. "What the hell man!?!". I yelled. "Hey... Gentlemen". Mr. Gong said. "Really?". I say. "Yes". Mr. Gong said and held out his hand. "Get up". Mr. Gong says and I took his hand. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?". I asked.

"I'm friends with the brothers father". Mr. Gong answers. "It wasn't hard to get your address". Mr. Gong said. "That's not good". I sighed. "Now... What do you want cause I was going to get some pizza". I said. "Answers of course". Mr. Gong said. "I told...". "No you told me that you were leaving the Lee house, you never gave me the reason".

I press my lips together and pull on my shirt. "Jimin". Mr. Gong calls out and I sighed. "Come".

 "Come"

"Married!?!". Mr. Gong jumps up from his chair. "That's ridiculous!". Mr. Gong yelled. "Yoongi didn't even think he was part of the human race let alone talk to other people!". Mr. Gong shouts. "There's no WAY Yoongi or any of my grandsons are married!". Mr. Gong yells. "It's true". I told him. "Bullshit!". Mr. Gong slams his fist on the table.

"Where's the proof?". Mr. Gong and I showed him the license. "No way". Mr. Gong looks at it before picking it up. "Th-this is... Real". Mr. Gong says shocked. "Why is this real?". Mr. Gong asked. "Cause it is". I looked down at my hands. "I'm going to kill them". Mr. Gong laughs coldly. "I can't believe they played you all like that and lied to me".

"Lied?". I tilt my head. "They all called me and said they found someone that they loved... But that was a lie". Mr. Gong said. "Those bastards!". Mr. Gong yells. "I didn't fucking raise them like this!". Mr. Gong grabs his hair roughly and I giggled. "The fuck was that for?". Mr. Gong hissed. "You're acting just like Mr. Lee".

"Fuck outta here". Mr. Gong huffs. "Dongwook is acting like ME!". Mr. Gong said. "Thanks". I said. "Huh". Mr. Gong blinks. "I didn't do anything". Mr. Gong said. "I... Like when people are worried about me... It shows that they care for me". I smiled. "Don't give me that mushy shit". Mr. Gong scoffs
"I beg your pardon?". I say.

"Don't try to butter me up with that soft serve bullshit Jimin". Mr. Gong said. "I'm going to kill them all for hurting y'all like that and you can't stop me". Mr. Gong get his jacket. "Woah... Slow dow...". "First, I'll break Jungkook's legs so he can't run away from me then I'll stuff him with popcorn kernels and roast him".

"That's...". "Then I'll kidnap Hoseok, tie him to a trail rode track and get elephants to trample him to death". Mr. Gong says. "Wow, that is...". "I'll take Namjoon out, drug him, take him to a hospital and dissect him in front of children". Mr. Gong nods. "I'm going to...". "And lastly... That fucker Yoongi". Mr. Gong grins with a sick look on his face.

"I'll freeze him to death and only defrost him so I can cut off his body parts when he's alive and moving and I'll feed his body to starving lions". Mr. Gong laughs and pats my head. "Thanks for the ideas Jimin... I'll see you soon". Mr. Gong waves at me and leaves. I hold my arms while trembling. "Whatever you do Jimin..."

"DO NOT get on Mr. Gong's bad side".