037

nari watched donghyuck as he over dramatically danced and sung along to every song in 'the dark side of the moon' by pink floyd. she laughed and sung with him especially when 'time' was playing since its one of her favorite songs.

his room was cooler than she expected. his walls were covered with posters of pink floyd, kate bush, mj, nirvana, queen and etc. he had a bunch of vinyl records with all kinds of music  as well as a record player. his desk was covered with candles, incense, crystals, herbs as well as some other stuff. he also had a lot of books, games for his nintendo switch and an electric guitar standing in one of the corners. she felt comfortable there which was nice.

the two had played age of calamity for awhile but got stuck at some point and stopped playing. he showed her his stuff and looked really excited to finally be able to rant about the things hes passionate about and it made him happy to see that nari actually seemed pretty interested in what he was saying.

"HYUCK NARI ES HORA DE COMER!!" a voice yelled from downstairs. "what the fuck does that mean?" "sorry my moms been on tiktok lately. it means its time to eat." they got out of his room and walked right into the bathroom to wash their hands. hyuck rolled up his sleeves, revealing a small tattoo of a daisy on his forearm. "since when do you have tattoos??"

the boy looked at her and flicked some water on her face. "cool right?" she cupped her hands under the running water just to splash it on him as revenge. "not really. wait deiji means daisy, did you really get a tattoo to symbolize your ex girlfriend??"

nari laughed as she continued to wash her hands, waiting for him to respond. he leaned in close to her face and mumbled a quiet, "you jealous?" she replied with a sarcastic laugh and left the room.

hyucks mom had cooked a bunch of food, making naris mouth water. they sat down at the table along with his three siblings and his super hot mom. "mom since when do you ever cook more than a bowl of rice for us?" one of hyucks brothers asked to which mrs lee aka dasom responded "dont be silly dear, i always pour my blood sweat and tears into making you food." "ew."

they ate the delicious food and talked about the most random shit. "my grandma always taught me that if you dont succeed in life, you just gotta cheat." "mom is that really something you should be teaching children??" "dont criticize my parenting skills."

it got late and it was time for nari to go home since her cats were probably starving or something. hyuck insisted on walking her home since it was both cold and dark asf. "so whats up with you and lucas?" he had asked while they were walking.

nari grabbed a cigarette and placed it between her lips. "nothing, we're just friends. why are you asking?" she blew the thick smoke out of her mouth as well as her nose. "its just that you guys hang out a lot and i thought like i dont know," she let out a small chuckle. "are you jealous?" hyuck shook his head. "nah just curious, i guess."

the two arrived to naris apartment after a few minutes of walking and said their goodbyes. she unlocked the door and immediately plopped down on her bed, smiling to herself.

♡