Power Out [Part 2]

Grian's POV
He was following his clone, extremely worried. He still had no idea what in the world was happening.

""What are you?"" Grian tried to yell at his clone. It didn't react at all.

He rushed forward, standing in front of it, and felt a rush of cold air as it walked through him. Grian shivered, but didn't let it slow him down.

He followed the thing for at least another hour or so. He was confused on what it was doing. Was it looking for other hermits?

Who's even left? Grian wondered. I know Scar and me have been taken. Who else?

"Grian?" Someone called. Instinctively he perked up, looking around. The voice sounded familiar. Like...

""Mumbo? Mumbo!"" Grian yelled, in hopes his friend could hear him.

"Mumbo?" His clone responded. It looked around with narrowed eyes.

""Don't listen to it!"" Grian shouted in an attempt to warn the other hermit.

"Grian! Oh thank god, I found you!" Mumbo said in relief, rushing forward to hug the clone.

Grian felt his heart shatter. He prayed that Xisuma was working to fix this problem, because he was sure getting worried.

> - Two hours later - >

"Hey Mumbo," the clone suddenly spoke up. Grian realized what was about to happen.

"Yeah, G?" Mumbo turned to look at the clone.

The clone held Mumbo's hand, its face curled into an unnatural smile. Mumbo looked a bit nervous now.

"It's your turn," the clone said, pulling Mumbo toward it.

Suddenly a burst of sunlight erupted through the leaves. Mumbo jumped away from the clone as it began screaming, it's eyes turning black under the daylight.

"WHAT THE-?" Mumbo shouted in alarm.

Grian glanced down at his communicator which had somehow been brought with him.

<Xisumavoid> I have no idea what happened. It's fixed though. Something escaped, however. It's able to steal the bodies of hermits. As long as it's a blackout the hermit is unable to wake back up.
<Goodtimeswithscar> Is everyone okay?!
<FalseSymmetry> that was terrifying
<MumboJumbo> UHHH GUYS? GRIAN'S EYES ARE BLACK
<Xisumavoid> Mumbo get away from it, that's not Grian.
<Goodtimeswithscar> Oh yeah! It took me. I was following it around and once it dropped my body, I could get back into it
<Docm77> same happened with me. Sorry False
<FalseSymmetry> It's okay! It wasn't you
<Xisumavoid> Mumbo, where are you?

Mumbo then sent the coordinates in chat. Grian watched Mumbo pull out a shovel, and dig a surprisingly deep hole in the ground.

"Hey Griiiian," Mumbo called. The clone looked up, shaking with fury. "Come and get me!"

Grian watched as the clone leaped forward. Mumbo yelped, speedily pulling out his axe and taking a panicked swing, hitting the clone in the shoulder.

He felt a burning pain spike up in his own shoulder. Grian flinched, wincing as he clutched the wound.

The clone fell to the floor, writhing in pain. Mumbo, with a disturbed expression, used one foot to push it into the hole.

> - - >

Xisuma, Scar, Doc and Ren all showed up at the coordinates Mumbo had given. He looked up as they landed. Xisuma gave the clone a disapproving look. It glared back up at the admin.

"When I was knocked out of my body, I was following.. whatever it is, around," Scar said, looking around.

"Hopefully Grian's here, then," Doc sighed. "We need to free Grian's body so he can reclaim it."

"I know how to trap it again," Xisuma offered. He glanced around. "Grian, if you're here, I'm sorry. This is gonna hurt a lot."

""Wait wha-"" Grian was cut off by a jolt of pain.

He let out a cry of agony, falling to his knees. This was even worse than death. If it meant he had to be trapped outside his own body, at least he wouldn't have to go through this torture.

He faintly saw a black cloud rise out of his body. It glared at him and he stared back, shaking.

And then it was gone.

"Grian, Grian it's safe now," Scar called out.

Grian looked at him and gave a slight nod despite the fact his friend couldn't see him.

He slid into the hole. He wasn't entirely sure how to reclaim his body, unfortunately. Grian touched his bodies head with his hand and suddenly-

-
-

Grian jolted awake with a gasp. Relief filled his stomach and he let out a sigh, relaxing. He could FEEL things again! He wasn't floating! He could feel the sour taste in his mouth, his chest rising and falling...

"Grian!" Scar exclaimed joyfully. Grian looked up at him, smiling. They had apparently pulled him out of the hole and had laid him down on the soft, somewhat wet grass.

"Scar!" Grian sat up, pulling his friend into a hug.

Things would be alright.

G̴̨̡̧̡̨̧̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̧̡̨̧̛̛͙̲̙̩̝͉͚̤̭͍̤̹̦͍̼̙̳̳͖̝̲͖̩̫͕͍̦̮̩̼̱͓̹̙̮͍̫͙̬̘̜̼̲̭̠̱͓̠͕̘͔̥̪̦̫̬̣̮̤̗̩̩̱̣͖͍̣̥̪͓̦̱͍̩̳̠̫̭̺̩͕͚̞̰̖͈̝̻̟̯̜̣͙̱̟͇͉͚͎̫̜̜͈̣͚͖̘͈̜̥͍̜͎̦͔̤͚͓̼̮̙̫͇͚̪͈̥͔̫͓̖̖̗̙̲̗͇͉̯̲̫̘̫̘̥̤͕͖̹̺̦̪̱̺̰̰̹̳͕̼͓̟͙̘̫͉̪̤̻̀͑̇̇̏͛̈́͋͊̊̊̈͌͒̔̇͗͊̌̋͊̌̂̑̅͑͂͛́̈́͌͂̇̅́̒̾͐̔͆̑̊͂̍̀͋̓̃̈̀̈̅͆̐͒́̋̊͋͆̈́̐͗̈́̄̉̈́̅́̿́̍̈̽̑͆͛̓̓̽͋̉͋̈́̒̈́́̉̀̋̉̇͐̌̒̎͆̑̕̕͘͘̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅr̸̢̧̧̡̨̢̢̢̧̢̢̢̢̢̢̺͓͈͇͓̠̫̱̠̥̹͍͉̤̰̮̯̠̟̙̟̝͍͕̰̞̯͈̮͔̺̣̮͉̠̯̙͓̮͓̬̦̙͕̮͍͉̹̙͔̭̮̭̱̩̳̣̠̹̘̤̬͔̳͚͖͖̟͕̘̱̺͚͎̩͖̯̖̲̼̝͔͍̯̙̥̬̜̰̻͉̼͓͔̭̮͙͇̙̭͍̠̤̗̺̤̙̣̮̫̟̜͇̤̠̼̼̲͓̻̲̩̞̳̮̟̻̰̪̬͍̱̘̟̄̂̌͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅi̴̡̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̪̼͕̖̎́́͆̈́̆̒̔͊̑̊̈̇̃́̽͐͒̊̓͐̈͑͗͗͋̇̍̂͛̅̑̈́̿̂̈̎͑̃͐̽̌̏̏́͊́͗̿̃̾̐̓̊̃̂̀̏̾̔́̔͑̈̔̈͒̂̑̀̽̌̏̋͊̀̆̉͑̓̒͑̑́̄̑̔̌̊̾̅̇͑̂̀̌̊̇̄̑͑̅͌̈̈́̏̀͗̿͆͋̄͆̂̾̓́̂͌̆̂̆̌̿̆͑̂͆̿̈́̄̈́̑̾̆̀̉̂͆͛̏̈̋̃̋͛̕̚̕̕̕͘̚̕͘̕͘͘͘͘͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝a̴̡̡̢̡̨̨̡̛̛̛̬̮̘̙͚̼̮͕̩̺̤͔̟̦̥̳̘̩̮̰̺̘̞̘̩̟̪̖̥̮͍̠̠̟̦̩̯͉̘̙̯̙̪̼̥̯̖͇͓͚͙̖̮̳̹͖͕͚̻̥̥̟̜̪͚͖̣̠͈͉͍̟̜̗̝͉̞̳͚͕̩̽̉̓͗̇̈́͒̑̔̎̈́̇͋̊̈͋̍̀̓̆̄͗̔̆͒͗͗̍́̈́̈́̃͆̿͂̒̋̍̏̀̽̍͂̂̄̍͋̍͌̏̅̊́̓̓́́̓̈̃̎̊̃̃̅͐̍̂̈́́͛͌̈́̍̄̐̆̓̉̇͑̔̄͂̏͛̌̆̽͆̔̏͂͒̀̀̔͛̊͊̊̄́͛̀̽̉̂̒͂͒̽̃̍͑͗̋͌̂̍̅̾̌̉̈̏͂́̂͌̓̓̄̎͑̓͋̒͌̈̆̈̌̂͐̇̓͑̋̆̈́͑͆̆̌̑̔͊͑͂̊͘͘̚͘̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅṅ̸̡̨̡̢̧̡̛̰͙̬͉̳̱̹͖̖̣̰̹̦͚̟͕̖̻̣̳̗̪͚͓̲͈͚͉̲̮͖͖̝͕̭̗̯̪̣̘̻͍̬̟̯̞̰̳̯͇̲̳̹̹͍̲̤͇̝͉̮̟̯̘̈̽̔̅͊͋̈́͊̅̈́̀̾̏͌̎̅̿͒̉͐̓̋̃̇̅͛́̔͐̋̔̅̋̿̊̒̽̓͒͋͊̏̾͑̂́͗̈́̾̊͆̾́̌̅́̾͂̀͊͗͊̐͒͊̅̎̓̀͋̈͑͂̔̈́̃̓̿̐͌͌̌͛̀̓͂̅͐̌̿̓͊̓̅͛̾͗͑͋̌̓̑̀́̀̇̑́͆̈́͒̆̃̾̓͊͆̉̅͌̏͐̂̉̀͑̿̆͌͑͑̀͛̑́̊̄͑̿̄͘̚̚͘̚̕͘͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̚̕̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅ smiled. It'd have this server soon. Just a matter of time.

AUTHORS NOTE//
HI SORRY FOR BEINF SO DEAD ON HERE LMAO
IVE BEEN WRITING THIS HERMITCRAFT STORY CALLED "Purple feathers" FOR THENPAST LIKE TWO DAYS. ONLY THING IVE HAD MOTIVATION FOR.