S. Gojo - Stay

(N/N means nickname by the way)

You swing your leg up, connecting it to the side of the punching bag before jumping back and repositioning yourself, putting up your fists and throwing punches left and right.

You don't even know how long you've been doing this at this point, but the feeling of sweat dripping down your back tells you that it's been a while.

It felt good to punch something that wouldn't get you in trouble. It felt even better when it distracted you from all the other nuisances in your life. Despite the school gym being a safe space for you, you didn't use it a lot.

People were always in it. Which yeah, it's open to all the students and staff so of couse there are going to be people, but working out with others in the room is just a no go for you. It made you feel like they were judging your every move. Seeing every flaw.

You hear the door open, and you look over to see Gojo walking in, making an "oh" sound when he sees you, "There you are." he states.

Walking over to you, he makes a circle around you before putting his face close to yours, his hand pressed against his chin, "How long have you been here? It looks like you should've dropped dead by now."

Swatting him away from your face, you flop down, stretching your legs in front of you, "Just trying to not become a lazy peice of shit, I've fallen into that trap more times than I can count." You lay completely on your back, staring up at his bent over frame.

"I feel like you'd do better training with me instead of just hitting a punching bag for hours." He says, putting his hands on his hips, "Besides, it's an honor to be in my presence, much more train with me."

"Cocky bastard."

"Haha, cock."

"Did you know that you are by far the weirdest person I know?" You put your hands against your face, groaning into your palms.

"C'mon N/N~ I know you want to." He sing songs, stepping so his feet are on either sides of your legs and pushing his arms outward to pull you up.

Reluctantly, you put your hands in his and let him pull you to your feet. Before they land however, he's already throwing you over his shoulder and back onto the ground, securing you in a compromising position.

"Don't let your guard down now! Curses wouldn't hesistate!" He teases, releasing you and standing up once again.

"I think you should be able to tell why I don't want to train with you." You retort, pulling yourself up to your feet and dusting off your pants, "I'm pretty done with this."

"No, you're just pretty."

Sighing in discontent, you advance on him, aiming punches at his face which he swiftly dodges with a smirk. It's infuriating.

He's moving backwards in a circle so you can't get him against a wall, and despite that careful calculation, your foot still catches him off guard, pushing between his feet and sweeping to the side, throwing him off kilter.

Reaching out a hand to pull you with him, the smile on his face resigns when you move out of the way. Watching happily as he hits the floor.

"Ah, that felt good." You say, staring down at him and his blank expression. It looks so unnatural on him which makes it that much more hilarious.

"Okay I know we just started and all, but I'm really tired, so I think I'm done for the night." You say, walking over to were your towel and other possessions are.

Before you make it however, you feel a hand wrapped around your ankle, "You're just saying that because you beat me and want to end on a good note." Gojo pouted, pulling you toward him, still on the ground.

"You look like a worm."

"A sexy worm."

With that, he pulls you down, trapping your back against his chest, arms wrapped tight around your stomach.

"I have you now! Now, lets discuss plagiarism, I personally believe-"

"No. Gojo if you start talking about plagiarism again I might have to kill you." You let your head fall to the side so it rests on the floor, relaxing your body in his arms, "Your opinion is so wrong."

"It's not, you're just dumb."

"I'm not! You didn't even know what plagiarism meant until Nanami had to explain it to you. That was embarrassing for everyone."

"Gah, it wasn't that bad~ If anything," He declares, picking his arm up off your waist to put his finger in the air, "It was good for the economy."

He puts his arm back over you, and you sigh, "Okay sure, good for the economy. Now let me get up, I'm hungry."

"No need to worry about that N/N, you know I always have snacks on me."

"Yeah but they're all too sweet to really get anything good out of."

"Irrelevant." He tightens his grip slightly, whispering into your ear, "Can it wait? Just a few more minutes."

"Are you cursing me or something?" When he doesn't reply, you grow concerned, "Did something happen?"

Your voice was soft, and you look behind you to see his forehead pressed against the base of your neck, his hair pressing against the back of your head.

"No. It's just- I'm just thinking about Geto and what happened with him. If anything like that ever happened to you I think I would kill everyone then and there."

"Gojo..."

"Listen to me, Y/N, you're not allowed to get hurt, okay? I won't let what happened to him happen to you. I want you here, in my arms, at all times. Just so I know you're alive." He was holding you even tighter now, and your mouth was pressed into a firm line, trying to figure out how to respond to that.

Resting your hand on where his hands were clasped, you rub your thumb over his knuckles and wrists, taking in deep breaths.

"You know I'm pretty strong," You say slowly, "I always have been, and I'm getting progressively stronger. I won't let something like that break me. Still, I like the idea of you watching over me. I like it a lot."

He perked up, giving you enough wiggle room to turn around so you're facing him. You reach up and pull his mask off, cupping his face.

"I want you as my protector. No one else could do it like you."

He stares at you with shock before a smile adornes his lips and he pulls you into his chest, shaking you around slightly.

"Oh N/N I didn't know you were such a sap. You've never shown your true colors before this, I'm so happy!"

"Yeah yeah. Well, it's the truth so..."

He stops moving around, simply resting with you tucked into his arms, safe from your thoughts, life, and any curse that might want to break through this haven. 

You let yourself take in the moment, breathing in his fresh spring smell. Ew, you must smell horrible now that you think about it.

Just as you feel yourself drifting off into a light sleep, his stomach lets out the biggest, goddamn biggest growl you've ever heard in your life.

You burst out laughing, looking up at him to say, "I thought I was the one who was hungry."

Smiling down at you, he cups your face like you did to him earier, before shouting, "Whoever gets to the front gate last has to buy dinner!" Then he jumps up and makes a mad dash for the door.

"Gojo! You son of a bitch you cheated!" You yell, chasing after him, your laughs bouncing around the hallway.

Fair to say, you had to pay.

(You also smelled like ass while doing it, which Gojo tried to deny with no avail.)