Chapter seventeen

Class was a bore. Mason really considered jumping out the window. But in hopes of the statue, she stayed in her seat. In this class, Blaise sat beside her. He literally kept staring at her. She knew she looked good, but damn. It was so obvious to.

So, Mason decided to do the only reasonable thing in this situation.

She stared back at him. "The fuck you looking at bitch?" Mason asked, trying to make him flinch.

"An ugly troll." Blaise responded with an innocent smile. Mason's jaw dropped open. He didn't just- what.

"Okay. I'll admit... wasn't expecting that answer." Mason admitted, pursing her lips and nodding her head. "But really, even Malfoy could've done better."

Blaise just smirked and turned to face the front again. That is, until he saw a flash of light in the corner of his eye.

He turned to see Mason with her camera pointing at him.

"What? You have the perfect side profile?" She shrugged, showing him the photo in her camera. "By the way, I'm sending this to a friend. Don't inflate your ego."

"Yea... you like me." Blaise smirked under his breath, leaning back in his seat. He swiped her camera off the desk.

Flipping through the photos. "You, you, you, you" he counted aloud, viewing the many pictures of Mason. "Ah! You again. I'm kind of picking up a pattern."

Mason rolled her eyes. "Hey! I want to capture my youth."

"Oh, I can tell."

"My pics aren't free, Zabini. Might catch me starting an only fans idk"

"Wha-"

"You can only keep snooping... if you agree to do whatever I say at the feast tonight." She offered, interrupting him.

"See, I'm flattered, really. But I'm not interested in you like that." Blaise leered.

"Choke on a dick. That's not what I meant" Mason smiled bitterly, now leaning back in her own seat as well. Blaise just shrugged in return, smirk worn on his gorgeously sculpted face as he continued looking through her camera.

"You, you, you, you, ...woah."

Mason kinda forgot that photo existed. Of course fucking Blaise of all people would end up seeing it.

The picture was of herself and Cho dancing in their underwear, fire whiskey in hand. See, it was taken by Angelina because the three decided to get shit faced in Mason's dorm. Totally a spur of the moment thing. So worth it though, because that random decision basically formed their friendship. (I'm making them three be besties asf and pretend I decided this last chapter)

One thing led to another, mostly because of Ms Minaj playing and them being all barbz. Which led to the many pictures they drunkenly took that night, one being the one Blaise had reached. This one captured Mason throwing it back on Cho.

"Ok never mind!" Mason informed quickly. She grabbed her camera out of his hands. Blaise raised a brow. "Forget you saw those, Blaisey boy."

"Saw what?" Blaise responded, surrendering.

"Perfect. Well, this is awkward. I'm leaving now."