she cheers you up

"What's got you so down?" Yeji asked, hand brushing along your thigh comfortingly as she stared down at you. She could see the sadness in your eyes and every time you'd part your lips to speak, your voice would crack and you'd stay silent instead.

Something brought you down. You were happy earlier; indescribably so. You were laughing at the movie playing, curling up to her as you spent some much-needed quality time together. But a little while ago, after scrolling through your phone for a few, you seemed sad and she couldn't figure out why.

"You can talk to me." She whispered to which you just wordlessly nodded your head. "How do I cheer you up? Tickle you?"

You turned your head quickly, wide-eyed before you shook your head frantically to which she just laughed.

"I'll just hug you then." She sighed and gently pushed you onto the sofa. Laying on you, she buried her face in your neck as her arms slipped under you to keep you close to her, holding you tight.

You whined and tried to push her away, but she just hummed against your skin and you giggled at the sudden vibration and the fanning of her warm breath that followed as she giggled along with you.

Playfully, she tickled your sides and you squirmed beneath her. But it only lasted a moment and she instead began to pepper your face and body with kisses which soon turned into raspberries as she reached your stomach.

"Yeji!"

She laughed and continued her torment until your laughter grew louder and more infectious. She refused to let you go, tightening her arms around you as you squirmed under her. Her kisses never stopped brushing along your skin as she loved on you and cheered you up.

"Better? Feel better now? Hm?" She asked as she kissed along your cheeks, loving every smile and giggle you let out.

"Yes," You smiled, your eyes holding a look just as bright.

"There's that pretty smile." She whispered, lovingly pecking your lips a few times. "I love that smile. My favorite smile. So pretty."

Her compliments caused your cheeks to flush.

"I love you. Thanks for cheering me up. Your kisses and hugs always make me feel so much better."

"I love you too. I'm happy to give you all the kisses and hugs you deserve, always. Now, how about a cozy movie and some takeout? No more phones, no more sadness. Just you and me and all the cuddles and kisses your heart desires."

You just looped your arms around her neck and brought her in for another kiss, wondering what'd you did to deserve someone so loving and so amazing.