Prologue

Six years in a relationship, Jungkook and Taehyung was happy together... But one day, Jungkook suddenly drifted apart.

His interest on Taehyung slowly faded... He wasn't feeling the butterflies he felt before whenever Taehyung look at him. Instead, he feels it whenever he looks at Jimin.

He spend most of his time with Jimin, not even thinking if Taehyung felt alone. He was almost with Jimin that he didn't even remember he has a boyfriend who waits for him at home.

Taehyung wasn't angry at Jimin... He's his closest friend. He understands, Jimin likes Jungkook and Jungkook likes Jimin... Jungkook didn't have to tell him just for him to know that he had fallen out of love.

Jungkook never cheats... He hate the thought of cheating. Taehyung also knew about that... that's why he broke up with him to let him find his true happiness.

Taehyung knew it was coming, he tried to keep it cool. He tried to show jungkook that he was happy for him and he was not hurting but he failed miserably. Of course, who wouldn't break when the only reason you fight for your life is gone.

"Be happier.. even without me."

*******

[I don't know how to make heavy angst/tragedy so please understand if this is not worth for your time.]~~ I suggest you listen to 'only then' and 'ending scene' while reading ;)

Author's note: Everything is pure imagination.. none is real.

⚠️Plagiarism is a crime.⚠️