Chapter 1

It all started in autumn... The time when they commit to their long time relationship. They were inseparable...

They are popular idols that's why they needed to keep their relationship a secret. But that wasn't a problem for both of them, they understand.

5 years in a relationship, Jungkook was really deep in love with Taehyung. He always wanted to be with him.. to spend all his time with him. He was loving and caring... That's why, Taehyung was confused.. where did it all went wrong?

6 years... Jungkook doesn't treat him like how he does before. He wasn't cold nor rude towards Taehyung. He still take care of Taehyung. But he was slowly falling out of love.

He doesn't feel excitement nor butterflies whenever he's with him anymore.

Taehyung was still the same... He loves Jungkook with all of his heart.. he was the only reason why he fight for his life.

~~~~~~~

"Jungkook are you hungry?" Taehyung asked as soon as he saw Jungkook enter the house.

"No, I already ate at Jimin hyung's." He shortly answered.

"Do you want dessert? I tried baking a cake, wanna try it?" Taehyung asked, excitedly.

"I'm already full hyung, I'll try to eat it tomorrow." Jungkook said and walk towards his room. Taehyung excitement faded away.

"No need.. I'll just eat it." Taehyung said and smiled forcedly even though Jungkook can't see it.

Jungkook just hummed and went inside his room.

Taehyung sighed and went to the kitchen, he looked at his hand where he burnt himself from cooking. He looked at the food he cooked... It's all cold now.

"Maybe it's a good thing he didn't eat these... These will probably be tasteless for him." He uttered.

~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook dressed up. They had no practice today so why is he dress up?

"I'm hanging out with Jimin hyung... Why? Wanna come?"

"Can I?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah.. I guess.. I mean, Jimin hyung wouldn't mind." Jungkook said.

"Do you?"

Jungkook didn't answer, so Taehyung took that as a cue.

"I'll just stay here... Be home early, I'll try cooking again." Taehyung said, trying to cheer himself up.

"Don't hyung... You'll burn yourself again. I'm going to eat dinner with Jimin hyung, Just order food when you're hungry, don't try cooking."

Taehyung bit his lip to stop himself from complaining or even cry. He just nodded. Jungkook has a point.. but the thought of jungkook spending his extra time with Jimin and not with him just slaps him in the face that he was no longer special to him.

"Can I invite Bogum hyung over?" Taehyung asked, he was hoping the possessive Jungkook would appear.

Jungkook stared at him for a meantime. He sighed and said. "Just don't let him enter our room.. I don't want anyone else there." He said and put on his shoes.

Reality check...

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked at him confused. "Huh?"