Chapter 8

Everyone gathered, it was Taehyung's birthday. Only his friends and some relatives are there since they can't invite too many people to the hospital.

(A/N: let's just assume they don't have parents, kay?)

"Happy birthday Taehyungie.. I hope you'll get well soon." Hyungshik said, one of Taehyung's actor friends.

"Yeah.. maybe after you get better, like really better. We could do a movie with Bogum and the others." Seojun uttered.

"But I will need to grow my hair back before that." Taehyung replied. "Where's Bogum hyung by the way?" He asked.

"He'll be here soon, he just have to finish his remaining schedule." Wooshik who's eating a plate full of food answered.

"But it's better if he will not come, right Jungkook-ssi?" Seojun joked.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"He's not jealous of Bogum hyung anymore hyung.. he's a change man." Taehyung said, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Aww.. that's a boomer, it was cute watching Jungkook-ssi getting jealous because Bogum keeps on being the sweetest guy he is to you." Hyungshik said, laughing lightly.

"Like V-hyung said, I'm a change man now hyung." Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung's hand subtly.

Hyungshik smiled. "Good for you." Jungkook returned him a smile.

Taehyung stared at him lovingly. He's so lucky to have him. Jungkook noticed the gaze.

"Do you want anything hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung shook his head. "No, I'm contented of having you." He said.

Jungkook tried to hide his smile. "Okay.. you can have me all for yourself." He said, spreading his arms. Taehyung giggled.

"Thank you Jungkook-ah... Thank you for doing everything for me."

Jungkook leaned to kiss his cheeks. "Anything for you."

"Taehyung-ah! I bought your favorites! Strawberries!" Jimin announced, showing the strawberries he bought.

Taehyung looked at him. "Thank you Jiminie."

"Anything for my soulmate!"

~~~~~~~

"what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, as he saw Jungkook again with his camera.

Jungkook pointed the camera towards Taehyung.

"Say hi hyung." He said.

"Hi?" Taehyung uttered, awkwardly waving his hands. "What is that for?" He asked.

"Nothing... Isn't this what I usually do before?" Jungkook answered.

"Is that for G.C.F or just for keeps?"

"Neither... It's for something far more better." Jungkook said, smiling widely.

"For what is it then?" Taehyung asked, getting excited.

"You'll be the first one to see it when it's done, I promise." Jungkook said, putting the camera down. "Let's go.. time for chemotherapy."

~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry to say this but.. The chemotherapy didn't work... We did what we could but it isn't enough. His leukemia is getting worst.. and the only chance we have left is to get a bone marrow that matches his as soon as possible.. if not, I'm afraid to say this but It will always end to one point. Death." The doctor said.