Chapter 32

I did not plan for this chapter to be this long, but anyway, here we are and ya'll probably ain't complaining.

There will be sexxxxy stuff in this chapter too (because it's chapter 32 and to me, these two have been having this ~tension~ for god knows how long and they have stuff to make up for)

Anyways, same as last, stars ()as a warning if it ain't your thing- but there's still plenty to read if it isn't

See you at the end of the chapter.

(Oh, and this is 19 pages, so... almost a triple chapter)

***

"Love,"

I groan at the sound, squeezing my eyes shut and throwing my arm over my eyes. "Just another five minutes please,"

Allen chuckled from beside me. "I'm sorry, Love, I've let you sleep for as long as I possibly could. I've even picked out some clothes for you- there in the bathroom. If you want, you can go have a quick shower, and then head downstairs for breakfast. I'm making oatmeal pancakes,"

I moved my arm away from my face, forcing one eye open. "You picked out clothes for me?"

He smiled, running the back of his hand over my cheek. "Yes. You're free to wear something else, obviously, but then you'll have to get going and pick something out,"

With a groan, I turned back around, burying my face in the pillows. "Fine, I'll wear what you picked out- just another few minutes is all I'm asking," I mumbled.

"Alright- but if you're you're not down in 20 minutes, I'll come up here and drag you downstairs," he placed a quick kiss on my hair. I hummed in response.

Allen had shooed us off to bed early last night, saying how I 'needed my sleep'- but in reality, as soon as we got to bed, he'd been more busy asking me questions and pulling me closer all the time, when he thought I wasn't really paying attention. When I'd finally had enough and told him that if he wanted to cuddle, then he could just ask, he blushed beet red and decided that that was the time for us to go to sleep- at 2 AM.

With a pathetic cry for help, I rolled out of Allen's bed, the sheets tangled in my legs. Slowly, I managed to untangle them, and limb to the bathroom, feeling around me so I wouldn't have to open my eyes to the bright light. Monday mornings...

I finally managed to find my way into the shower stall, turning on the water. I screeched like a damn banshee when the ice-cold water hit me the next second. What psychopath bathes in cold water?

Oh right, my psychopath.

I forced my eye open, looking through the different shampoos and body washes Allen kept in here. My eyes narrowed again when I found a bottle of my usual shampoo on the shower shelf. Unopened. He'd placed it there for me. Fortune telling bastard.

I washed quickly to wash my hair and then spent a minute sniffing through Allen's body washes. I reached for one of the bottles on the top shelf, and picked it up, taking a whiff. Allen. A small smile spread on my lips. I squeezed some of it into my hands, rubbing it under my arms, around my neck, and over my chest, stomach, and legs. He may as well have been right here in the shower with me.

A blush spread on my cheeks at the thought of any situation Allen and I could find ourselves in when in the shower together. I clenched my legs.

I washed the soap off, and jumped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my hair and body. After I'd dried off, I glanced at the stack of clothes placed at the far end of the sink, furthest away from the shower stall.