𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I watched in amazement as Muga threw it back against my pelvis as my dick slid in and out of her. Her juices coated my shaft as I pulled in and out of her passionately. I had a small hangover from the night before I aint give a fuck, I wasn't missing out on this.

Pussy so bomb, I ain't ever know virgin pussy was like that until I fucked Muga. I wasn't too big on fucking virgins because I liked fucking experienced women but I like teaching Muga new things.

The sex be so much better when I know she only doing this shit for me and only know how to do this because of me. I like being the one who taught her how to do stuff, like this right now.

"Throw det ass back.." I said watching her. My hand was around her waist as she moved back and forth.

"Hm.." She moaned out. Her moans matched her voice which was soft and light, That shit was fine as hell to me. I don't know why. "Wai-" She moaned moving up some.

"Wait what?" I asked following her.

"I need a break.." She said, I shook my head.

"Uhn uhn, that ain't gon work.." I said stroking her. "You just gon have ta take this.." I added.

"Mmm.." She moaned laying on the bed, I followed still going because she always was running. I really think she liked it when I chased her ass.

I kissed down her face and onto her neck. "You stay running from me.." I said into her neck as I moved in and out of her, I felt her squeezing me but I wasn't stopping until I felt her cum.

I already was about to nut but I didn't like to until she did, I didn't know why but I just felt like I wanted to pleasure her and let her get hers before I got mine.

"Like this?" I asked going deeper as she moaned.

"Fuckkk.." She moaned out. "Yesss.."

"Why you holding it?" I asked in her ear as I moved my hips around. "Let it go.." I said.

I knew after this we had to go to the doctors and shit, I didn't even feel like it but it is what it is. If we was having sex raw, we needed some type of protection.

I started feeling a warm liquid around me so I pulled out and nutted on her back.

"Shit..." I groaned out looking up.

When I looked down I noticed the way she was looking at me. She had her eyes squinted with her face all bawled up, I wanted to laugh but she ain't gonna find it funny.

"Are you fucking serious?" She said.

"Hollon, I be back.." I said putting my dick into my underwear. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a wash cloth and put some warm water on it before walking back out and wiping her back off.