Part 10. (May I?)

*Your Pov*

⚠ Smut Ahead! ⚠

We arrived at Eli's place and he carried me to his room. I noticed him in a rush? Strange. He placed me on his bed gently and hovered over me. He started kissing me down my neck. 

Y/n: W.. what are you doing? - I asked while stuttering as it felt so damn good. He stopped kissing me and stared at me with a grin.

Hawk: I'm going to make you feel so damn good. - He replied. I nodded and smiled. He took his shirt off and mine as well. He kissed across my collarbone. He then placed his hands behind my back and un did my bra. He took it off and started kissing down my breast. I popped my head back. He kissed down my stomach, his finger tips lightly tracing down my sides. He finally reached my pants and un-zipped them. He pulled them off leaving me in my panties. He removed my panties leaving me now fully naked. He looked over at me smirking. I nodded and smiled. He parted my legs apart and placed his head down there. I felt his tongue licking the inside of me.

A/n: A gif of him so ya remember how freaking hot he is! 

I realized he was teasing me. 

Y/n: Eli...stop. - I said holding my moans backs. He lifted his head and chuckled. He walked over to his night stand and grabbed and small packet. 

Y/n: Wow. You we're either prepared for me or some other chick. - I said rolling my eyes.

Hawk: Don't even joke like that. - He said chuckling. He removed his leftover clothes and placed it on himself and looked at me.

Hawk: May I? - He asked. I nodded rapidly. He chuckled and entered me. He started thrusting in and out slowly at first but then he went faster. It was painful but after awhile it was the best feeling in the world. I felt a knot in my stomach and knew... it was about to happen.

Y/n: Oh god. - I said. He looked at me and smirked. 

Hawk: Go ahead. - He said and I released. He pulled out of me. He hovered over me and kissed me passionately. He flipped me over so I was now on top of him. He lowered his hand under me and started rubbing circles on my clit. I slung my head back with pleasure. 

-A Few Hours Later- 

We cleaned ourselves up and were now in bed watching Harry Potter yet again. I was laying in bed eating cookies with him. I watched as Hermione punched Draco in the face.

Y/n: I ship them. - I said shoving a cookie in my mouth. Eli chuckled.

Hawk: She's with Ron though? - He questioned taking a bite of his cookie as well.

Y/n: Oh, I know! I ship them too. - He looked at me with a confused smile. He was sitting on the bed leaning on one arm beside me.

Y/n: She should date them at the same time. - I smiled. He laughed.

Hawk: That's weird. - He laughed. I chuckled.

Hawk: Who would you date out of everyone on Harry Potter? - He asked. I looked at him a grinned with my mouth full of cookies. 

Y/n: All of them. - I said innocently. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

Y/n: What about you?  - I asked. He grabbed another cookie off of the plate.

Hawk: Obliviously Hermione! - He said chuckling. I chuckled as well. We ended up going to sleep not long after the movie.