[006] - elixir to enduce chaos

﹒──── ✩   + ❛ ✧!

★✩﹒﹒﹒﹒﹒﹒﹒

[006] -
elixir to induce chaos

CAUTION. A FEELING SO ALIVE that the moments desired to flourish. It's hypothetical—something unreachable that Siobhán wanted so desperately to forget. She couldn't hold on to her idiocy, her values, her words, her memories. She was lost in a classroom of ingredients and brewing potions, blinding colors and bubbles of the most intricate designs. But even the vibrance around her couldn't keep her from the fact of dread.

The potions classroom was not her friend today. Instead, it was her enemy. Why? Siobhán could name several distastes about the dark vicinity. However, there happened to be one that pricked at Siobhán.

It echoed: Amos Diggory sits next to me as my potions partner! She wanted to slam her head against the table from frustration at the thought. And yes, Siobhán had many ways in her mind to take out her anger.

The boy would walk in with his beautiful smile as per usual. Merlin, it made her sick. Siobhán repaid him with an equal amount of happiness most of the time, but today was not one of those days. If anything, she would spare her condolences of rejection. She wasn't his, and he wasn't hers. So, she planned to sit with an expressionless face. Although, it hurt her to think about the way their friendship turned out. All for a careless school fancy that hadn't been expected. She needed to find her silver lining—a hope of strength.

Siobhán was strength. Strength was her. Lily had told her that long ago. She only said it because Siobhán came crying to her. Some terrible oaf called her names—names she rather not say—and she couldn't contain her tears. From that point forward, the brunette carried herself with courage. She carried herself with power. The unbroken resilience she had due to that boy made her new. He made her move on. He made her a person who confronted others, and so; she planned on facing Amos. It was the best course of action. It was the only way to ease the restless sea of ills.

But that restless sea of ills couldn't be remedied with the whispers of students. They spoke words full of assumption; presumptions written over the body like a pen to paper. The mere indication of this meant that Amos Diggory was here. He would sit beside her and let the audience watch how she burned. There were flames burning the ends of her body, her paper. She crumbled and became ash.

"Parten, are you alright?" came his soft-spoken voice. Siobhán turned to see him pulling his chair out so he could sit on it. The metal grated on the floor with a harsh sound.

"I'm fine," she said, but it sounded like a whisper. Amos opened his mouth to ask something else, but that was stopped because of the whispering around the classroom. He withered further into his seat. "Thank you for asking."