❀𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲❀

🌻 Welcome old & new readers 🌻
- new theme
& before we get into the first chapter
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TAGGED PLS COMMENT "tag me"
If you have not read "My mafia family and our little sister!! Check that out first then come back :)
𓃟says hi !
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐨

"Let g-go" Shane coughed as I held him up by his neck

"You Listen up fucker , and you listen carefully, the next time that she comes to me crying about how you slammed the door in her face and how you didn't want to talk to her I'm gonna rip your lungs out and feed them to the people in the cages downstairs" I said sternly
"And you know how hungry they are , they'll eat anything"

"I can't breathe-" he chocked as he grabbed my wrist to get me to let go

"To me your breathing just fine , you got them words out good didn't you?" I laughed as I let go

He soon bent down to his knees to catch his breath

And when he went down for his ankle I instantly whipped out my gun

"Don't even try it"

He then rose back up and rubbed his throat. 

"Now. . what is it she telling me about ? You're seriously mad at her about a name?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It was around 2 pm when there was a ring at the doorbell , I waited for daddy to come answer because I wasn't suppose to answer the door. 

After a while he didn't come and the person has rung the bell like 3 times already.

"Daddy someone's at the door" I yelled.

No answer

So I got up and went to answer

And as I opened the door , there was this guy standing there with glasses , a purse , and a hijab over his head , but it wasn't covering his mouth.  I think it was for fashion purposes.

And he had on lipgloss . . .

"And you are ?" He said as he titled his glasses down a little bit.

"I- uh .. I" I stuttered

"I uh i what? Who are you and why are you in my house" he said as he popped his lips a few times.

"Im with Rico... I live here?" I said , which came out a little high-pitched.

"Rico-Rico Rico?? Hmmm Ricori?" He said as he tapped his fingers on his chin three times before saying 'ricori'

I forgot to mention his long nails , they were really cute. 

"Yesh" I gulped.

"I would like to come into my home please" he said as he looked passed me.

This guy was tall but he looked shorter than Rico and Shane. 

"Oh yea" I said as I scooted out of the way.

His heels clacked on the hard wooden floor and it just sounded so perfect !!

I then closed the door as quietly as possible.

"You are a short little thang aren't ya" he said as he turned towards me, with a slight smirk.

I didn't know what to say so I looked down to my toes while blushing.

"What's your name" he asked

"Eleven..." I quickly responded!

"It's rude to not make eye contact when someone is speaking to you" he said sternly ... so I looked up to him.

"Cute name for a tiny girl.. how old are you eleven"

"I'm 18" I responded. 

"Hm .. well my name is Troy , and I'm 24. As u may have noticed .. I'm gay" he chuckled

And just before I got to say anything back I heard two pair of feet walking down the hall , one was the sound of Rico's dress shoes and the other were just plain feet.

And I guess Troy heard them too so he said :

"Just the two I was looking for" as he turned around

Shane and Rico both came down the stairs.

"Hello my lovely brothers" Troy added

And I was just standing there innocently.. because I thought I was gonna get in trouble for letting a stranger in the house.

Soon Rico's eyes met mine , he looked a little mad but his eyes soon traveled to troy.

"Welcome back brother, thought you were never coming back . . . remember" Rico said with a smile.

"I've only been gone for two years , seems like you don't want me back here after all" Troy said with a chuckle.

"I see you've met eleven" Rico said

"Ah yes , what a cute little doll ... where'd you get her from ?" Troy said curiously

"The abramos" Rico said as he reached the final step.

"Haha , did they sell her to you?" Troy asked

They were talking like I weren't even there.

"No actually she's there younger sister"

"Oh . . anyways , speaking of abramos , how's Silas doing ... is he still with that rat .. gosh what was her name ??!! Sierra , kam , kel-KELLY!! .. that was it" he said

"Nope they broke up officially, guess they weren't meant to be" Rico answered

Troy found that hilarious !!

"I always told him , he should get with a real man, if only he were gay..." Troy trailed off

I guess Rico noticed my discomfort and told me to "watch some movies in the living room" he also said he'll be in there in a second.

So I did as told.
"Yes sir" I responded and trailed off into the living room.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐨

"Oh brother there's a little something on your face" Troy said as he licked his thumb and wiped Shane's forehead. 

"What have you two been doing?... why is there blood on your forehead ... ricori have you been beating up my little brother again ?" Troy said as he looked to me with a curious look.

"He didn't 'beat me up' we were just fighting" Shane said , offensively.

"Oh quiet... is that girl you all's new maid ? What happened to rosita? I loved her !!" Troy asked

"Rosita had to move back to her family .. and eleven isn't anybody's maid .. she's my little" I said as I rolled my eyes

"Your little ? You haven't had one of those things in forever" troy said as he chuckled.

"Can we just change the conversation" I said already irritated.

"Whatever , I need a shower , and then I'm taking your little maid to the spa with Me" Troy said as he walked past me and up the stairs.

"she's not my maid" I said sternly.