♕ℰ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝓎𝓃

Bestie: Eve get your ass down here

Bestie: Eve get your ass down here. We need to celebrate your 22 birthday! 🥳

I sigh as I read the messages from the girls. I fix up my black hair fluffing out the curls that hang down my shoulders.

Me: Hold your horses🙄! I need to find my lip gloss.

I set my phone back down and look for my lipgloss. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Fudge. I look in the only place I haven't looked. Under my pillow. It's exactly where I thought it would be. I let out a sigh of relief. I honestly think my friends would leave me if I'm not ready.

This is me! Evelyn Jones. I'm a 22-year-old college student who just started courses. It's my second to last year of school and I'm celebrating with my friends. Usually, I would be in bed studying, but my friends dragged me to get ready.

I guess this is karma for befriending party animals. I walk out of my room and down the stairs. I live alone in a 2 story 1 bedroom house. It's small and affordable. Just what I need to finish my four years of college.

My parents are out exploring their wild lives in all kinds of countries. Leaving me with only my grandma to visit. I plan on visiting before my first day of junior year.

I walk out of the house and my friend Cali beeps the horn "Hurry up or we are leaving without you." she giggles. "Okay, I'm coming." I walk as fast as I can in these stupid heels. I don't know how my feet are going to last tonight in these.

Once I get into the car the girls start cheering. "I'm getting you out of your shell tonight." Salen winks at me. "Just because I don't party doesn't mean I'm living in a shell." I roll my eyes. "You don't socialize either." Malinda comments. They are right. I don't socialize but I have my reasons.

"We are your only friends." Selen shrugs. "Seriously you need more. You barely even come out of the house." Cali says. I don't need more friends. I'm so focused on school I barely have time for the ones I have.

"I don't need more friends. I'm only going out with you ladies this once." I stop all of them from talking. "Well, I plan to make the best of this night with you." All the girls do a little giggly dance. I have a bad feeling about tonight.

We get to the club an hour later. Seriously it takes an hour to get here! Ugh never going out again. "We don't have to wait in line girls. I got us Vip tickets." Cali winks. "Nice going, Cal. I would have died waiting in that line." Malinda sighs.

Cali hands our tickets to the guard in the front and he lets us right in. We earn a few groans from everyone in the back of us. When I walk in I almost gasp. The club is beautiful. I thought it was going to be stinky and small but it's large. There are probably a thousand people in here. The entire club is blue and the Vip area is a bar with a few tables. I take it those are our seats.

All the men are wearing suits and the girls are wearing short dresses. This place doesn't seem too casual. Their dress code is weird too.

The people on the dance floor are grinding on each other to the music. Grooving and losing themselves. I'm honestly impressed. "How did you guys find this place?" I ask "It was recommended by a guy friend of mine." Cali says.