-0.7 daniel the dickface

chapter seven!

"HO-LY SHIT," exclaimed Alex as she stared up at the billboard from the passenger seat of Noah's new car. The two were on their way to school, talking about Supernatural, when they were stopped at a red light. In front of them was the billboard for the dealership. With a dick painted on Daniel LaRusso's face. Alex and Noah were staring, mouths hanging wide open. The car behind them was honking, letting them know that the light had turned. Noah slowly began to drive, looking over at Alex as she continued to stare forward in disbelief. "Mr. L is going to be pissed."

"Yeah," agreed Noah, the two finally coming back from their shell-shocked state. "Who would've don't it though?"

"I have no idea," she answered, pausing a moment to ponder he next question. "but what're we gonna tell the boys? About us, I mean."

"I don't know," responds Noah, his face scrunching up in confusion. They hadn't really established what they exactly were, nor had they put a label on it. But they had to tell their friends— that was for sure. And if they didn't, they sure would notice when Alex and Noah couldn't be away from each other for more than five minutes. "We haven't really talked about what we are."

"True," Alex confirmed, chewing on the inside of her mouth. The usual Yankees jersey that she wore was now replaced with Noah's dark grey hoodie. She hadn't asked for it— her jersey had been dirty and it was basically the only thing close to a coat she could find, so Noah offered his hoodie. It was huge on her— swallowing her small 5'1 frame in immense comfort. "Well, what do you want us to be?"

"Me? Oh, uh, anything you're comfortable with. We don't have to label it if you don't want to, but we totally can if you do. It's totally up to you, I guess," Noah told her. It was the truth— as long as she was comfortable with it, he was fine. Alex couldn't help but think that she got lucky— a nice, cute, considerate boy who isn't a total jackass.

"Well, I think that boyfriend and girlfriend has a nice ring, don't you think?" she asked, her knee beginning to bounce in anticipation as Noah looked quickly from the road over to her with wide eyes.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Absolutely. Wonderful ring," he agrees, biting back the grin that was trying so hard to come to his face.

Alex smiled at his response. Her knee stopped bouncing and relaxed, making her sit back in her seat in contempt. "Okay, boyfriend."

Noah couldn't hole it back anymore, a large grin taking over as he reached over and intertwined his hand with hers while keeping one on the steering wheel. "All right, girlfriend."

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

"So that's it?" asked Demetri, his eyebrows raised as he fiddled with his pencil, "No more karate?"

"I guess so," Miguel replied gloomily. The bruise on his face had gone down a bit, although he still had a bandaid above his eye. Beside of Miguel was Eli, with Noah sitting beside him and directly across from Miguel. Noah kept looking around, zoning out of the conversation as he awaited Alex's arrival. It's been only an hour, but he just couldn't wait to see her.

"It's probably for the best," Demetri responded, "It was starting to boost your confidence."

"Isn't that a good thing?" asked Miguel, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he gave Demetri a weird look.