DiNG dONg

"Yes. I did mean it, Jungkook."

He smiles gently at me before driving once more. "I love you, too."

I'm slightly taken aback. 

"Just like that?"

he raises his eyebrow.

"Yeah? What else were you expecting? Me to tell you that I didn't?"

I mean, 

Yeah

"you're just a lot more calm than I figured you would be."

He parks the car and gets out, once again going around the car to open the door for me.

(Jungkook makes me melt ya'll)

When he gets out, he grabs my hand before locking the doors.

We start walking, just enjoying each others company.

"So, I was wondering. Would you like to go out one day? I have a job to do tonight so I wouldn't be able to tonight, but we could do something later in the week?" He asks, swinging our arms between us.

"Sure, I would love that, Kookie."

He smiles. "Awesome."

Have I mentioned that the park was unusually packed today? I swear the amount of moms and babysitters out here is absolutely atrocious.

You can practically HEAR them catch their breath when Jungkook walks by.

I notice a group of women not so secretly following us.

"It seems you have attracted your own little fan group behind us."

He laughs. "Jealous?"

I shrug. "Not really. You can go join them if you wish."

He lets out a giant laugh before releasing my hand and throwing his arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer into his side.

"Don't worry. I promise none of them could handle me even if they had me. "

It is my turn to laugh.

"You're right. You about gave Joon a heart attack when you went and hung off the rails of the stairs."

"Or when I got so drunk that I recorded myself singing Bad Guy by Billie Eilish."

He sends a glance back, and I do too.

About 3 more women have added themselves to the group.

"Wanna give them something to talk about?"

He smirks before stopping and using the hand not around my shoulder to bring my mouth to his.

His lips move in sync with mine, his teeth gently scraping my bottom lip, before tugging at it between his teeth.

He backs off then, before walking forward without me.

I was just standing there 

(BARBEQUE SAUCE ON MY TI-)

Starring at his back.

He turns around. "You coming, Beautiful?"

The women had dispersed shortly after our show of PDA, and we managed to finally make it back to the car. 

I told him I had a date with Jin and he said he would help me find something to wear.

I go to get in the passenger seat, but Jungkook tosses the keys to me.

"You're driving. Don't kill me please."

I smirk. 

"I hope you like going fast."

I see him gulp, and I can see regret flash through his eyes at the comment.

Too late, sucker. I already have the keys.

Getting in, I start the car, plugging my phone back up and playing my favorite drive song:

Raging on a Sunday by Bohnes.

I pull out the parking spot, before throwing the car into drive and pulling up to the exit to the highway. 

Jungkook has me roll down all the windows and he opens the sky roof.

The chorus goes to hit in the song and me and jungkook meet eyes for a second before singing at the top of our lungs:

"I SHOULD BE AT CHURCH BUT IM RAGING ON A SUNDAY! LIE TO CONFESS, FUCK IT, WORRY BOUT IT SOMEDAY! BAPTIZED IN THE CROWD CAUSE THEY LOOKIN PRETTY THRISTY! 

CITY FULL OF SUFFERIN TAKE ME TO THE PROMISE LAND!"

The highway is pretty clear so I am doing about 80, even though the speed limit is only 55.

Jungkook is holding on to the oh shit handle as I drift around a corner.

"Do you a-always drive like this, woman?!"

I laugh. 

"No. Only when the road is clear like this. I can slow down if you want?"

He nods his head vigorously. "Please."

I take my foot off the gas pedal and allow the car to decrease speed by itself.

Lucky for me, because around the next corner sat a state trooper, pretty as you ever wanted to see.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I SAT HERE FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE FOR THE CAR RIDE.

When we pull into his parking spot, I turn the car off and hand him his keys and the jacket I had shrugged off halfway through the car ride.

Being his over dramatic self, Kook gets on his hands and knees before placing his lips to the concrete.

I scrunch up my nose. "Thats so nasty! Do you know all kind of stuff is on the ground?"

He stands up and grins. "Wanna kiss?"

My eyes go wide. "Don't you dare, Jeon Jungkook!"

He goes to take off after me, but I throw my earbuds at him and run away.

"Alright, Star, you get a 30 second head start!"

I run up the steps, focused on the ground so I don't fall, which leads me to running into someone.

"I'm so sor-"

I feel a pain in my stomach, and I look up at the person I ran in to.

Hallway guy. 

He smirks at me, before walking away.

I hold my stomach, trying to grasp what just happened.

Jungkook comes running up to me, the smile on his face completely disappearing to a look of pure horror.

I look at my hands, before looking at him again.

The bleeding from the stab wound has gotten worse, and I pass out in Jungkooks arms.