Chapter 21

A/n: This chapter is a little longer than the previous chapters. Thank you all so much for 2.1k reads!! This story grew so fast and I love you all!! All your comments make me laugh and I hope you enjoy:)

"Let's get away from here."

(TIME SKIP) Morning of the winter ball:

I sleep in late today because the ball isn't until later. Draco and I are in a new level of our relationship now that we said that we love each other. The only thing is we haven't done anything sexual since a couple days ago when Theo tried to get with me. It kind of sucks how Draco's love language is physical touch. I mean, it was great at first but now I feel uncomfortable because of what happened.

My door opens and Draco walks straight to me. He pushes me down on my bed and kisses my neck.

"Draco-" I say.

"Don't speak unless I say you can." He cuts me off.

He puts his hand up my shirt and for a second I feel Theo's hand instead. I try to stay calm but all I can think of is Theo touching me.

"STOP!" I yell loudly.

Draco quickly gets off of me and looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Please." I whisper. "Just stop."

It feels like it's getting harder to breathe when I think about it. I feel my face getting hotter and I am hyperventilating. I look up at him and he has the same look on his face. I think it took him a second to realize what is happening, but he quickly sat down next to me to comfort me.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"It's okay just breathe." He says.

I slow my breathing and it actually helped. Once I started breathing normally again, Draco put his hand on mine.

"Only when you are ready. Okay?" He says.

I nod and lean my head on his shoulder.

"If you aren't comfortable, then tell me." He whispers.

"Okay." I whisper.

He kisses my forehead and hugs my tightly. We lay down for a while, just cuddling and talking about life. About an hour later, he leaves to go to quidditch practice and I spend time doing some homework.

-----

A couple hours later:

I hear a knock on my door and go over to open it.

"I was wondering if you would like to get ready with Astoria and I." Pansy says.

I smile and nod my head.

"Let me just get my things and I'll meet you at your dorm." I say.

Pansy nods and leaves. I quickly grab my dress and makeup bag. I look around to see if I'm missing anything and then leave. I walk over to Pansy's dorm and hang my dress on a hanger. I walk over to the bathroom, where Pansy and Astoria were doing their makeup and start mine.

"I'll be right back, I need to go get my curling iron." Pansy says.

She walks out of the bathroom and Astoria turns towards me.

"Pansy is really happy that you two are friends now. She has always wanted to be your friend since 1st year and now she won't stop talking about how happy she is." Astoria says.

Pansy walks back in and gives us a suspicious look. I smile and continue doing my makeup and acting like nothing happened. Once I finish my makeup, I start to straighten my hair. I put it in a half up half down and smile.