Chapter 43: Car Rides and Kisses

"Can we not do this." I sigh looking away from him. I really can't be bothered getting into it right now. Our conversation so far has been civil. I'd prefer to keep it that way. 

"I asked you a question." He says in a hard voice, squeezing my arm that he still has a hold of. I yank it away from him harshly, "I don't see why it matters Jaxon." I say softly, trying not to escalate the situation. 

He stares into my eyes for a few seconds before turning and nearly ripping the door off. I would've just let him go if he didn't look as if he's about to hunt down and kill Franco. 

Quickly rushing out behind him, I manage to get in front of him and put my hands on his chest to block his warpath.  "Stop. Look you need to calm down." I finally get him to halt after he has a few attempts at trying to get past me.  He doesn't say anything, only looking straight ahead with a deadly look in his eyes. Estimating from the time I left class, I'm pretty sure the bell for next class is going to go at any moment. And there's no way Jaxon can be standing in the middle of the hall like this when it does. He'll end up punching someone. 

I start feeling around his pockets to see if he's got his keys on him. I check his hoodie first, but with no luck I move onto his sweatpants. Surprisingly he doesn't protest to this. I grab the keys and grip onto his arm, pulling him towards the exit with me. He follows willingly until we get to his car and I go to the driver's side. 

"Absolutely fucking not." He protests, I just scoff at him. "You've driven mine, It's my turn." I say referring to the time he drove my car. Not to mention the fact that a couple of the boys have driven it as well when Jaxon wanted me to ride with him. 

I don't wait for his response as I climb into the driver's side and start the engine. With some reluctance, he finally gets in the passenger side. As soon as the door shuts, I'm off. 

I decide just to go to Starbucks since I haven't really thought this one through. "Where are we going?" Jaxon eventually asks. 

"Starbucks" I reply happily, excited to get some coffee. "Why." He grumbles. "Because I want some coffee." I reply obviously. 

He just sighs, "No, I mean why am I here. What was the point in this drive?" He asks seriously, turning to look at me. 

"You looked like you were about to murder someone. You needed to cool off." I answer. From the corner of my eye, I see his fist clench. "I was about to murder someone." He grits out. 

I shake my head, "You need to let it go Jaxon. You don't see me attacking every girl you walk around school with. Do you know why that is?" I ask rhetorically. "Because we're not together, so you can do whatever you want to do. So can I." I say bitterly. So much for keeping a calm attitude. 

At that moment, we arrive at Starbucks. I decide just to park instead of going through the drive through since I need a little air now. However, as soon as the car stops, Jaxon opens his door and storms round to my side. He pulls me out of my seat and slams me against the side of the car. "Alejandra, when I told you, you were mine I meant it. And I won't tolerate any other man, or woman for that sake, touching what's mine." He whispers harshly in my ear. I don't even get a chance to respond before he picks me up and marches round to the passenger side throwing me in and shutting the door with a bang. 

I don't have time to think about escaping before he's sat in the driver's seat and speeding back out onto the main road. 

Okay, what the fuck just happened. 

"Stop this fucking car right now Jaxon." I demand. He just ignores me and continues driving. To where, I don't actually know. He's driving the opposite way from school or his house. Taking roads I don't usually drive on.