My fantasy headcannons

So if the stick figures were in a fantasy form where they have something supernatural, basically just anything that isn't possible in the real world, about them then here is what they would be and why.

Pure- Fallen angel
She would be a fallen angel because they are strong and tend to be fallen for reasons that aren't because she did something bad but rather because she got caught up in something and became fallen. Fallen angels can be powerful which is why she would be a fallen angel.

Navy- Werewolf
While it would seem likely that Pink would be a werewolf Navy is a werewolf because in plenty of cases werewolves tend to look out for each other while also having a fighting spirit. Not all do but why Navy isn't a vampire instead is because vampires can lose control of themselves and end up killing those around them. Navy may have a fighting spirit but she is not evil. She will only kill if there is no other way or if it's clear that unless her opponent dies then she and her friends won't make it out alive.

Brown- Vampire
The reason why Brown would be a vampire is only because one of his friends was going to be bitten and he stepped in, getting turned into a vampire because of his action. However, because of his behavior he protects his friends and always has complete control over himself.

Pink- Werewolf
Pink too being a werewolf is one with no fighting instinct whatsoever. She is more of the cute and cuddly type of werewolves and will often be seen looking for pats whenever she has changed to her wolf form.

What do you think? What do you think the others would be and do you think that there is a better supernatural creature that my OCs could be? Just asking your opinion so don't pressure yourself into coming up with something.