Chapter 5

Chiyo Pov

We stand across from Itachi in a windy clearing nobody moves an inch, "So that's the one the child that wiped out his entire clan." I grunt a little, "Kakashi, Naruto, Chiyo its been awhile." I growl lowly, "Its one thing for your organization to come after me its a whole other thing hurting my friends. As long as I stand you will not lay a hand on Naruto and I will be getting Gaara back."

"I'll take care of each and everyone of you Itachi!" He begins to move his hand to unzip his cloak, "Everyone whatever you do don't look into his eyes." I roll my eyes a little, "Oniisan let me fight him I know how to fight the sharingan." He sighs a little, "Very well but me and Naruto will provide you backup, also you have some explaining to do young lady."

I chuckle, "Hey Itachi are you blind yet or can you see blobs?" He tenses at my words, "So the information you got on the Mangekyou sharingan was right on the money Chiyo." Kakashi-nii goes on to explain to the others how much stronger it is than the regular sharingan, and they where all quiet shocked.

"You may have learned some of the secrets of the Uchiha clan Chiyo but I know some of your secrets as well." I tense he couldn't mean my life before the village could he, I still haven't told Naruto or Sakura about it. "It seems you have yet informed your teammates about your passed." Naruto turns to me, "Chiyo what is he talking about?" I look over at him from the corner of my eye, "I'll explain later right now you have to focus on the fight."

"Its time you both came with me Chiyo, and Naruto." I glance next to me and see that Naruto has already been caught, "Sakura and Granny get him out of that Genjutsu. Oniisan please proved me back up okay."

I rush at Itachi and real my fist back, "Get out of my damn way!" He dodges but I'm already on top of him, his eyes widen slightly. He blocks my kick barely and with the power behind it he slide back slightly, "You have gotten stronger however you are holding back." I chuckle lowly, "Damn you can tell oh well."

"Water style: Hidden mist jutsu!"

"Chiyo can we stop this game of hide and seek." I pout childishly, "You really are no fun." I throw kunai at him, "Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

I dodge it and rush him, he twist my arm and I close my eyes, "I thought you said we weren't playing any games." I kick him back, time to end this I've wasted enough time and this is not the real Itachi. "Fire style: Elemental Flame fist!" My first turn a dark blue color crackling like a real fire, I get behind him and land a hit. I stare into the hole, a Sand shinobi and if I'm not mistaken this is the traitor Baki was talking about.

"Granny I assume you know this guy." She nods, "This is Yura a jonin from the Sand Village and a council member." I turn without another word, "Lets go we're wasting time."

"Kid..." I clench my jaw, "If they are trying to by time you know what that means." A wind blows, come on Gaara please be okay.

I run in front of everyone and let out a short breath, that new powerful first I still need to work on it. "Stop here." I stop and glare at Kakashi seeing as he is already staring at me, "We're taking a short break. Naruto gets frustrated, "But why you where the one who said we couldn't waste anymore time! If we just lay around here doing nothing Gaara's going to be!" He puts a hand on his shoulder, "I know Naruto but our pace has slowed since we faced Itachi, we need to get a little rest before running to help Gaara otherwise we will be at a disadvantage."

He then turns to me, "And you have explaining to do." We set up a small fire and I stare into the flame, "Chiyo what did Itachi mean we don't know of your passed." I sigh quietly feeling everyone's eyes on me, "Very well it's time I told you two anyway Kakashi knows of my past already. As you both know I did not grow up in the Village Hidden in the Leaves and there is a reason for that..." I pause for a moment gathering my thoughts, "And that reason is because I was left at an orphanage in the Land of Lighting when I was a baby."

Granny speaks up I kind of forgot she was here too, "So that Slug Queen gave you up." I close my eyes, "That is true and she had her reasons that I had forgave her for. But that orphanage wasn't as it seemed the caretakers where cruel and would actual buy children from parents who didn't want there kids. We where poorly fed, abused and if you messed up a chore even if it was an accident you could not walk for nearly a weak after that. I protected the ones younger than me as much as I could taking the blame, that's where I actually met Kasumi. Her parents sold her deeming she was nothing but weak no good child and that she would tarnish there 'good' name. Her first day there the people told her to dust there valuable vases and she accidently broke one. One of the man always cared a whip on his hip and was about to strike her when I shielded her with my back."

I tilt my head up at the sky, "I knew we could not go on like that so everyday I would sneak out when I knew they where passed out drunk. There was a village near by where shinobi would often stay and I would watch them practice. I trained myself into the ground growing stronger everyday till....I knew I could kill those twisted people. I gathered all the children there and led us to the Raikage and begged him to let everyone stay there telling him a false story. He agreed and I was going to leave but Kasumi begged me not to leave her. And I couldn't she had grown on me and I loved her too much, we travelled for some time I continued to watch shinobi from a distance learning. Then to make sure I could give Kasumi a proper life where she wouldn't need anything I became a mercenary shinobi known as the Black Dragon...."

Naruto looks at me confused as Sakura and Granny Chiyo look at me in shock, "Black Dragon who is that?" Kakashi speaks up, "Your sitting next to her, a skilled shinobi known across the Five Great Nations for her ability to complete any mission she accepts. Master at deception, assassination's, information gathering, and stealing back stolen scrolls." I look at all there faces, "I used a complicated transformation jutsu that way both Kasumi and I can travel without much trouble. And as for the Akatsuki just before Leaf anbu caught me I heard they where looking for the Black Dragon. I was taken to the Leaf and met Ibiki for an hour or so before The Third Hokage came and offered me the chance to be a leaf shinobi. I took his offer and thanks to him Kasumi has a chance to grow and have friends and I found my parents. But while I was away I would go back to a village near by to get new clothes when I ran into Itachi and his partner. They informed me that they had figured out I was the Black Dragon and there Leader wanted them to capture me. When I faced Sasori he had said the same thing, I don't know why they want me but it can't mean anything good."

I stand up, "I'll take watch you all get rest." I jump into the trees without a word, who knows if they'll look at me differently or not.