cassiadays

There were so many possible ways that night could have gone.

Sienna could have gone with Greyback and been captured as his beta. Making her and him stronger but then she wouldn't have anything to stop her from transforming whenever it wasn't a full moon.

Devon could have been killed by Lucius and Greyback which would have lead to the death eaters and them not knowing that Sienna and Draco were outside, but then Devon and the baby would have died.

What if? What if they didn't go outside? They just stayed downstairs in the basement dancing, having a party. Or they could have stayed in the ballroom before going downstairs to the basement, dance to classical music and laughed at old couples trying not to get sick of each other, whispering to each other that that would be them when they were older. 

But none of that happened, they were in this reality, the one where they were both in pain and breaking down in the pitch black. Holding onto each other like anything could happen next.

It wasn't a steady ride, it never was going to be. From the moment the started seeing each other at the Lake, till their first memory of a kiss at the party to when they first said I love you. It was never easy.

Roughly gripping each other on the ground, they both leant their heads on each other shoulders feeling the cool, quiet air blow through the night sky. She was non-stop apologising to him in his ear, holding his head as he cringed at the pain sourcing through his chest.

They could barely move, it was as if that was the last they were ever going to see their friends and family again. She just carried on crying into his shoulder as she held him up by his waist. Wanting to just sink into the ground, Sienna finally looked at him, his eyes were hooded, red fluttering.

"Draco... Draco are you- what's wrong- oh fuck...no, no," She looked around him quickly it see him just shaking his head, "Are you in pain?" She asked scared.

He nodded and gripped her shoulders a bit tighter, "The-the apparition- my chest," He dipped his head into the ground. Sienna almost cried out in panic but grabbed his wand and hesitated before lifting it up, he looked up quickly and grabbed her wrist, "Don't- you don't- know-how,"

"Draco you need to do it talk me through it- oh come on, that's it," She leads him to sit closer to her and held him by the waist with one hand and cupped his face, "What do I do?"

His chest was letting the werewolf scratch seep through his veins, they needed to act fast before it would become infected, "Lift up, fo-focus on want- wanting to see the, the problem," She quickly kissed his forehead and kept the wand angled to his chest but her hand was shaking, "It's okay, just-just do it."

She cast the charm and a weak, orange light shone from the tip then went red, "What the fuck? Oh god, it-it turned red, Draco what does that mean?" She felt her tears stop as she went into panic mode, breathing started to get has heavy as his.

He took a deep, shaking breath.

"Lee- reduced the speed of-of infection. But I need-to get to St Mungo's," He loosened his grip, falling slightly forward but Sienna wrapped his arms around her shoulders as they were both on their knees.

"We-we can't go there, they'll arrest me Draco," Sienna started to feel herself cry again but stopped to look around at the nostalgic garden with the small pond at the back and full of plants and flowers, all sleeping peacefully, "You- you apparated us here? Draco we're miles from London," She said in shock he was able to apparate all this way being in such a bad condition.

He tried to look around him but it was so dark that the only light was from the neighbour gardens opposite, "Is-is this the right place?" He whispered quietly. Sienna held his face and kissed cheeks in apologise but nods at the same time.