Boys' meeting

Next day.

Y/n wore a black suit and went out early just like the day before.

At 11:00 AM

Namjoon arranged for a meeting place where all the boys reached on time except for Mr. Park Jimin. They all waited for 15 minutes before he finally showed up breathing heavily.

Namjoon: welcome everyone. I'm Kim Namjoon. I've called you all here today to ask if you want to start a career in music industry?

Jung hoseok: I know you. You have a YouTube channel.

Namjoon: 😊yeah.

Jung hoseok: why did you think about this all of a sudden? Like forming a band and all?

Namjoon: to be honest, a financer approached me recently for this project and I'm finding people to join me.

Kim seokjin: aren't we too old though?
🤨

Namjoon: you're selected after a thorough research. Moreover, age doesn't stop you from trying something.

Silence...

Park Jimin:what do you want us to do?

Min Yoongi: and what will we get?

Namjoon: join me and you'll get money and fame.

Jeon Jungkook: will you explain more Mr. Kim?

Jungkook being an old friend of Tae was almost clinging to him as they both were whispering into each others ears from time to time. While his eyes were constantly lingering on Namjoon's thighs. Joonie was wearing a tight jean after all *gulps*...

Seokjin noticed that gaze before Namjoon could answer the previous question.

Kim seokjin: *cough* jungkook *cough*

Everyone looked up at the oldest of the boys.

Jeon Jungkook: y-yes?

Kim seokjin: you should focus more on the meeting 🤨.

Awkward silence for a minute.

Namjoon: back to the topic, the investor is giving us a dorm with studios and instructors for five months training period. After which, our performance will be analysed. If we clear their expectations, they will help us produce, release and market our music . All the MV costs will be borne by them too.

Min Yoongi: how much do you want us to pay for the training period?

Namjoon: nothing. Even your food and living expenses will be provided by them.

Seokjin: is the investor too full of money. What if we fail?

Namjoon: everything is stated in the contract. This is their first trial in this field. And they're investing of their own accord. If we fail, the project will end and we're not liable to pay any compensation but if we succeed, the company will get a share of our profits too.

Taehyung: seems a great offer to me but do we need to live in the dorms?

Namjoon: yes. Why?

Taehyung: I can't leave my wife alone.

Namjoon: you're married?

Taehyung: y-yeah.

Namjoon: discuss at home before declining my offer.

Taehyung: okay 🙂

Namjoon: others?

Everyone else: I'm ready.

Namjoon: than let's do the introductions😊... I'll start. Kim Namjoon, 25.i can write and rap.

Kim seokjin: hello! I'm Kim seokjin, 27 years old. I was an acting major with music as an additional subject. I know piano, guitar and some other musical instruments. I can sing well, but my dance isn't great.

Min yoongi: Min Yoongi, 26, rapper since high school. I can write and produce.

Jung hoseok: well, I can sing, rap and dance. I can write too occasionally. I was a dance major so I can teach you dance too😊 if you want. 25 by the way.

Park Jimin: my name is park Jimin. I can sing and dance. 24 age.

Jeon Jungkook: Jungkook. I'm 22 and I can sing, dance and rap. Everything learnt from internet though.

Kim taehyung: well, taehyung, 24, I can write and sing. I can dance too. I hope I'll join you.

Namjoon: so that's it for today guys. Take your contracts with you. Go and prepare yourself for some intense training. I'll inform you when to move in. And taehyung, call me soon.

All: okk!

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>