Ch. 96

April 11th, 2020
Memphis, TN

Cali's POV

" Let me see the remote. I'm finna play a song dedicated to you." Bezel said as I handed it to him.

I was on live, so I wasn't paying attention to what song he was finna play until I heard " Bust that pussy open, then I tell her bring it back! Bust that, bust that pussy open, then I tell her bring it back"

I turned around seen Bezel humping the air looking at me. I looked at him with a straight facial expression like he done lost his damn mind.

Allhailreign: 😂😂😂

Mixxeddoll: I'm dead asf! Look at Cali face💀

Bezel was laughing.

" Give me da damn remote cause yo ass play too damn much!" I said rolling my eyes, and snatching the remote from him turning it off.

" Ight, I'm done I was just jocein. I'm finna play the real song now." He said grabbing the remote from me again.

" Bezel." I said letting him know not to play with me.

" I'm fr, this time." He said as he typed in the song.

" Y'all don't laugh at him. Cause he done got on my damn nerves today, and he really blowing me." I said laughing punching my palm.

The song started playing, and Bezel came singing to me. While hugging me from behind with his other arm draped around my neck.

" You got me stuck inside your love cycle, I read your love bible
We give the hood guidance, we keep the hood smilin'
That pussy so wet, I don't think that this good timin'
I'ma nut in that pussy, buy you Gucci and some red bottoms
We gon' have the bed rocking, take off them leg stockings
And you trippin' if I ain't gon' give you foreplay, get the head poppin'
She say, " You for everybody, " I look at her like, "Who everybody?"
You must be everybody, last nigga fuck with your head probably
A cheater, uh, yeah" He sung to me.

I couldn't help, but smile like a lil ass kid. Hell, I wasn't even paying attention to the comments anymore.

Richgurl: 😍😍😍👩🏽‍🤝‍👨🏾❤️

Prettyassky: Awww, I like him better than Glock😍🤗

Mrsglock4life: This why she ain't show ha son yet cause this ha REAL baby daddy🥱💯

Keyglockfp: Is he throwing shade🤔👀 ? Y'all need to get back together again😤💯!@KeyGlock

Keyglockfp: @Mrsglock4life Glock already claimed AK, so what is you talking bout😕? Please STFU🙄😴

Yungpre_jp: He definitely throwing shots at you bruh😕 @KeyGlock

" What yo hard ass know bout Toosii?" I asked laughing.

" Enough, so don't worry bout it." He said as he kissed my jaw.

" Whatever."

" Shhh, hea go my favorite part." He said before he started back singing.

" Don't think nobody care, but I'm there whenever she callin'
And just for her, I'll swing the block, let off shots, I'm goin' all in" he yelled as he waved his micro draco in the camera towards my live.