Chapter 16

Author P.O.V

When Jordyn, Trey, and Shawn pull up at the designated location of course it's a different location because they know better than to make a deal or trade at the same place more than once. It just raises suspicions.

"I swear this surprise better be good" Shawn mumbles yawning feeling tired. It feels like he hasn't slept in days, but then he remembers that might be his fault since he chooses to indulge himself by doing interesting things on his phone. Which reminds him of a question he's been meaning to ask.

"Yo is it just me or did porn-hub remove all the good shit?" Shawn asks and Trey and Jordyn give him disgusted looks because with all the things going on in their lives at the moment Shawn has time to be watching porn while Jordyn and Trey stay up being stressed about everything.

It's not just him, but it was for the best 👩🏿‍🦯

"I strongly dislike you" is all Jordyn says shaking his head towards Shawn with a look of disappointment written all over his face.

"Don't act like you don't beat your meat" Shawn counters back and Trey takes in a deep breath mentally preparing himself for the conversation he's about to hear.

"Bold of you to assume I don't have someone else do it for me" Jordyn counters and it's true with a pretty face like that. Who wouldn't want to do such a thing for him? and Jordyn prefers to just have sex on the spot when he's in the mood instead of touching himself because it leaves him unsatisfied most of the time. He simply enjoys seeing how much control he has over people, he enjoys playing with them, he enjoys breaking them, and most of all he loves the pleasure they bring him. What can he say they are rather entertaining at times. But you'll never catch him being truly vulnerable or honest with them during those so called intimate moments, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Man shut the fuck up" Shawn says smacking his lips knowing Jordyn's words are very true, so he can't speak against them. Though he will never admit such words out loud because it'll only boost Jordyn's ego.

When he doesn't get the answer he was looking for from Jordyn he turns to Trey who only scoffs at his antics and stupid question.

"Don't fucking look at me expecting me to answer that shit" Trey answers and Shawn childishly lets out a huff. Trey doesn't indulge in Shawn's stupidity as much as Jordyn does because it looks really draining from what he sees and hears. And yes he's noticed porn hub removed all the good videos, but is he gonna entertain Shawn with his answer at the moment? no....later? most definitely. Trey watches porn once in a while, but not as much as Shawn. And he enjoys having sex even more, he doesn't care who the person is as long as they can help him escape his thoughts and lifestyle for a while.

"Y'all always wanna act all high and mighty" Shawn let's out and Jordyn rolls his eyes at his childish behavior while Trey only chuckles.

"Shawn I promise we can talk about it later" Trey says with a sigh telling Shawn what he wants to hear in order to stop his fussing. Shawn's face perks up and he smiles while Jordyn grimaces because he's never seen someone so excited over talking about pornography.

"I strongly dislike both of you" Jordyn let's out shaking his head at the two man sitting up front. Shawn sticks out his tongue at Jordyn like he just won something Jordyn wanted.

Trey laughs and gets out of the car remembering why they were at the shady place in the first place, and then his mood completely changes in a matter of seconds. He has better things to do right now.

Shawn and Jordyn soon follow after and their moods change as well when they remember why they are there as well.

"Like I said before this surprise shit better be good" Shawn says kissing his teeth he wish he was asleep at the moment he's so tired.