Chapter-21

Rest of the day passed quickly, even today I skipped Sports and didn't paint anything during Arts class.

I must ask Victor to change my both arts and sports classes.

I can't do neither of it.

I am afraid to pour my feelings into painting and sports reminds me of my horrible past.

All my pain I bottled up inside is eating me, news of my dad's death stirred something inside me.

It's like strings holding me back is slowly breaking apart.

Thoughts that I tried to bury deep inside me started to surface once again.

No one want me.

My father didn't want me, my brothers didn't want me, my mother I don't know what she exactly wanted.

She never spoke in support of me, when my stepfather Andrew and his son Peter claimed that I am mentally ill, She agreed to send me to psychiatrist, causing me to become more withdrawn.

She was never there for me when I cried for her, if she paid a little attention towards me she would have understood how this two people are the cause of all my problems.

They are the reason, I started to fear darkness inside me.

I started to skip classes, my grades fell Downfall, I isolated myself from everyone. I wouldn't eat, I won't talk, I would keep myself locked in my room and weep, because Andrew and Peter made me feel that I will cause harm to Others.

They made me feel like a monster. They made me believe that they are treating me like this because I deserved it.

May be I deserved this, may be I am monster, that's might be the reason why my family don't want me.

My thoughts were interupted my someone banging on door loudly.

"What?" I yelled not in a mood to to face anyone.

"Edward is calling you for dinner" it was Xander, Of course, who else will knock like this. It was a shame to think that he will knock on my door gently like a decent person.

Atleast he didn't barge in.

Atleast he didn't try to mentally and physically torture you.

As soon I reached the table, my eyes fell on my brothers, I had to talk with Victor.

It will be better if I told him first before the school informed him, After a lot of thinking I came into one conclusion that

I am fucked.

I started to fill my plates to distract myself it was then Victor spoke.

"Care you explain, why you went to office for changing the subject and about your arts class"

Yes, I am Royally fucked.

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

I looked at Damien and Xander to know if they had any hand in this.

Of course they were busy staring at their food.

Assholes!

"I want to change my sports and art subject to something else, I was about to tell you about that" I told him feeling anxious.

"And if I may ask, Why?" He asked

Obviously you may not.

I wanted to run back to my room, not even a single excuse I thought for myself came to my mind at that moment.

Once I met his eyes I felt exposed under his intense gaze that seem to look for answers inside my soul.

"Why do you care?" I asked

One of the most stupidest things to say, that was the only thing my stupid brain could think of at that moment.

I could see five pairs of eyes eyeing me closely.

'Couldn't made it much worse' My conscience mocked me.

'Shut up' I mentally screamed at myself.

My crazy reply was followed by someone clearing voice, eventhough I didn't dare to look up I could tell it was Victor.

"Well I guess Last time I checked, I am your elder brother who also happens to be your legal guardian"

Oh! Please don't bring this I am your brother bullshit.

"Same brother who kicked me out of his life without any thought" I scoffed.

I was already on edge, he shouldn't have pushed me.

"We didn't kicked you out Callie, mom wanted you to go with her" it was Damien

Really, so we are playing this game.

Okay then I am ready, I alone is enough to kick their asses.

"Oh Damien, who are you lying to? We all know she didn't want to take me with her, she was forced to"

"No Callie, she choose you, she didn't want me or Damien, she wanted you" Xander butted in.

"Shut up Xander, she didn't wanted me, she wanted you, her favorite son" I pocked my finger at him " I know everything, She never failed to let me know how she was forced by dad to take me with her "

"Do you understand, so don't give me this she care about me bullshit again" my voice had by now raised to heaps and I was now standing up facing him.

"No Callie, she cared about you that's why she never wanted to leave you here with us" Xander said in a soft voice.

I started to laugh like crazy.

"She cared about me?, You are telling me that she cared about me? Well for your information she never cared about me. If she cared even a bit she would never treated me like that" I spat, I wasn't finished yet

"If she cared even a bit, she would never listen to their words,She would never sent me to see a psychiatrist" I shouted at them, I was letting out my anger at them unknowingly.

"What does that mean? She thought I am some stupid unstable person who need help of psychiatrist! when it was them that made me like that, they made me feel like a monster"

"She was never there for me when I cried for her, I started hating everything about me because of them, It was because of them I ran-"

I gasped.

I immediately covered my mouth with hands.

Shit!